Do you aim high? Are you genuinely helpful? Are you looking for a place where you can make a difference, receive ongoing support and training, and build a rewarding, long-lasting career? Then you may be a good fit for FirstService Residential, North America's foremost property management firm. We're all about our associates, and as we continue to grow, we're looking for even more quality people who share our dedication to doing what's right, improving residents' quality of life, building great relationships and truly making a difference for their clients, their colleagues and themselves. Is that you? If so, we think you should get to know us.
Who We Are: FirstService Residential is the largest manager of residential communities in North America, overseeing more than 5,600 properties and over 1.3 million residential units. FirstService generates more than $2.3 billion in annual revenue and has more than 23,000 employees worldwide. More information is available at www.firstserviceresidential.com.
FirstService Residential is now hiring a part time Maintenance Technician for a community in the downtown Charlotte, NC Area
Primary Responsibilities: Maintain an attractive, safe and pleasing environment for residents, perform routine maintenance in the common areas.
- Receive and complete work orders as distributed by Community Managers or supervisors.
- Track and maintain hours, materials, costs, and paperwork for payroll and billing purposes.
- Report back to Community Manager or supervisor regarding status of work.
- Safely utilize company vehicle for work related travel.
- Rotate on 24 hour call service.
- Report unusual and irregular conditions to the Community Manager for possible new work orders.
- Maintain cordial, professional manner in dealing with residents, contractors, Management, etc.
- Assist in maintaining all equipment, supplies and materials in functional working condition in a neat and orderly manner.
- High school diploma or equivalency preferred. Technical background from university or vocational sources a plus.
- Minimum 1- 3 years experience in general grounds or buildings maintenance.
- General knowledge of electrical, plumbing, mechanical, and carpentry trades. Must be able to operate tools and equipment related to facility maintenance.
- Must have and maintain clean driving record, and be able to pass background check.
Posting ID: 559421002Posted: 2020-06-03