New Job. Better Life.Nurses, are you ready to take the next step in your career? Want to work for a company that treats everyone like family? Perfect. CarDon & Associates is currently hiring nursing management professionals across Central and Southern Indiana.Now accepting applications for a compassionate and skilledNurse Unit ManagerLicensed Practical Nurse / LPN or Registered Nurse / RNResponsibilities:
- Assumes 24-hour per day responsibility and accountability for supervising the care of all residents on assigned unit(s).
- Supervises licensed nurses and other nursing personnel in the delivery of care and services according to each resident's comprehensive resident assessment and plan of care.
- Manages unit(s) in accordance with facility philosophy and policies, standards of professional nursing practices, and all federal and state laws and regulations.
- Must possess, at a minimum, a Nursing Degree or diploma from an accredited college or university
- Must have and maintain a current, valid LPN or RN state license
- Must be able to read, write and follow written and oral instructions in English
- Previous management experience in long term care preferred.
CarDon & Associates provides senior living options and lifestyle support. From independent living and assisted living, to skilled nursing, memory care, and rehab; we do it all. Plus, working with us, you will get weekly pay
, paid time off
, and an Indiana based, family-owned organization. Plus, we have some amazing benefits
. Check it out...What's in it for you?
- Competitive Salaries
- Flexible Schedules
- Professional Growth
- Generous Benefits
- Innovative Training Programs
- Group medical/dental/ vision/life insurance/flexible spending accounts.
- Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Tuition Assistance
- Ivy Tech education opportunities
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Cell Phone Discount
- Pet Insurance
- And much more!
Posting ID: 559421045Posted: 2020-07-08