The Community Administrator performs tasks directly related to property management and the general business operations of the Association, while providing administrative support to the Association Managers and assigned Association Managers. The position is responsible for providing a wide variety of administrative services as well as assisting with the management of properties in accordance with company policies, procedures and standards. Superior customer service, time-management and conflict management skills are required. Attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple, sometimes competing, priorities are essential.
- Provides five-star customer service at all times by responding to incoming visitors, telephone calls, email and other correspondence in a timely and courteous manner.
- Acts as intermediary with owners/residents, vendors and staff to assist in prompt response to questions or problems. Follows company policy by returning all calls and emails within 24 business hours.
- Provides administrative support to the assigned Director of Management including, but not limited to; maintaining calendars and contact list; expense reports; expense reimbursements; mileage reports; checking voicemails, etc.
- Schedules, organizes and coordinates company events, meetings, etc. for the department.
- Tracks special projects & initiatives for office and Directors on a frequent basis.
- Maintains positive work environment by being responsible for ensuring acknowledgements and successes are visible on white boards and shared spaces within the office.
- Provides administrative assistance to the Association Managers, as necessary and directed by division Directors.
- Overseeing all pool and gate card systems and distribution for assigned properties
- Update resident information and coordinates resident access to community websites
- Distributes mass resident communications through the community websites.
- Utilizes electronic filing systems and Connect to maintain accurate resident records. Responsible for information and document management. Ensures that all records are kept in good order.
- Prepares bib packages and coordinates delivery to vendors. Liaises with vendors as required.
- Ensures that Connect community team (vendors) information is current by tracking, obtaining and filing copies of W-9 and insurance information.
- Preparing check requests and owner reimbursements and submitting them to Director for approval
- Overseeing the ACC process by uploading ACC requests to Connect and sending approval/denial letters once directed by the manager.
- Attends internal and external meetings, including annual budget and election meetings as needed and requested by Directors.
- Assists with board and annual meeting preparation along with presentation and materials. Schedules and coordinate reservations for annual meetings.
- Assist with onboarding of new communities by uploading data and answering information questions in Connect.
Prepare board books as requested by managers
- Managing of process for online voting for membership meetings when applicable
- Participates in corporate committees as assigned.
- Performs other job-related duties as directed and miscellaneous projects as assigned.Facilitates company safety procedures and ensures that policies are carried out. Follows safety procedures and maintains a safe work environment.
Operating Skills, Knowledge & Abilities
Education/Training: High School Diploma or equivalent required. Two years of administrative support experience strongly preferred.
- Must possess strong administrative background; 3-5 years of related work experiences.
- Strong working knowledge of customer service principles and practices. Excellent interpersonal, office management and communication skills.
- Self-starter with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A detailed individual with strong ability to multi-task is required.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret technical procedures, regulations or documents with a similar degree of complexity is required.
Posting ID: 559421052Posted: 2020-06-10