Job DescriptionJob Title:
Floor & Project Technician - MuncyJob ID:
11:00 PM - 7:30 AMShift:
UPMC Susquehanna MuncyDepartment:
, Muncy PA Description
Have you always wanted to get your healthcare career started? Are you interested in a position that offers terrific benefits and opportunities to grow? Do you enjoy working "hands on" in a team environment and putting a smile on someone's face? Then you may be a perfect fit for a role in the Environmental Services Department at UPMC. UPMC Muncy
is looking for Full-time Floor & Project Technician
to work 3rd shift. This position will require weekend and holiday rotation.
Maintain all types of floor areas through the process of stripping/refinishing hard surface floors and shampooing carpeted areas.Responsibilities:
- Cleans and sanitizes after emergency spill clean up requests.
- Change Shampoo to Extracts.
- Inspect and ensure that all assigned areas are properly cleaned and in good repair, reporting all problems to the supervisor.
- Shampoo assigned carpeted areas.
- Maintain all assigned equipment; keep equipment clean and in good repair, report all problems and suggestions to the supervisor.
- Comply with all Hospital/Department policies and procedures.
- Follow all safety and sanitation regulations, reporting problems to the shift supervisor.
- Remove all soil, wax, and sealer from assigned hard-surface floors.
- Uses chemicals and solutions per department Tech Manual.
Licensure, Certifications, and Clearances:Act 31 Child Abuse Reporting with renewalAct 33 with renewalAct 34 with renewalAct 73 FBI Clearance with renewalOAPSAUPMC is an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Females/Veterans/Individuals with DisabilitiesSalary Range:
- HS Diploma/GED Required,
- OR one year previous job experience required in lieu of HS Diploma/GED, OR successful completion of the 5-week EVS training program.
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions in order to successfully complete housekeeping duties.
- Ability to use housekeeping equipment.
- May in the course of duties be in rooms where medications are stored. No contact with medications is allowed.
$11.33 to $21.39 / hourUnion Position:
For the best application experience, we encourage you to apply for this job from a non-mobile device.
Posting ID: 559421077Posted: 2020-07-14