Provides management, direction, and leadership to ensure the property is maintained and operated in accordance with
Company objectives. Responsibilities include working closely with the association, Board of Directors the developer and/or
builder to manage and operate the community, facilitate solutions to problems between communities and internal support
staff. Strong management skills, customer service skills and supervisory skills are required. Position Responsibilities
Operating Skills, Knowledge & Abilities
- Acquires and maintains current knowledge of state regulatory agency statutes and the community's documents, policies and procedures.
- Analyzes advantages and disadvantages of alternative solutions to problems and makes recommendations to the Board of Directors.
- Provides leadership and direction to effectively manage relationships with other business groups to ensure a high level of service and achievement of company and property goals and objectives.
- Develops and maintains an effective ongoing home-owners relations plan, implements initiatives, and maintains an operating environment to achieve a satisfactory level of service as measured by formal and informal feedback and surveys.
- Defines and implements goals relating to internal and external customers.
- Develops and submits complete and accurate annual budget(s), meeting all deadlines and demonstrating thorough analysis and consideration for the goals of the asset as well as market conditions.
- Initiates contact with the new home owners, provides an introduction and orientation to the management staff and community, reviews available services, and explains the rules and regulations.
- Manages resident's relationships to ensure a high level of service including timely and complete resolution of residents concerns, coordinating special services and requests and conducting formal and informal inspections.
- Ensures property improvement and other construction related projects are completed on time and within budget by effectively overseeing all construction projects.
- Establishes and maintains industry contacts and relationships in the property's marketplace through involvement in trade organizations, property management and real estate associations and networking opportunities with vendor outreach and peer groups.
- Supervises and oversees projects performed by Facilities Manager.
- Sets and adheres to the highest standards of performance and instills them in the staff by personal follow-up to insure that the service is being delivered. Demonstrates a routine and effective ability to adjust to changing circumstances.
- Listens attentively to questions and comments. Communicates in a professional and composed demeanor under all circumstances.
- Responds to phone calls and correspondence in a timely, professional manner.
- Displays exceptional ability to analyze and deal with a variety of situations that otherwise could be potential problems.
- Maintains a professional relationship with BOD, Home Owners, staff, developers, builders and vendors.
- Encourages staff to behave in a professional manner and comply with company's safety standards. Motivates staff to work as a team.
- Responds to questions accurately when asked and possesses good communication and composition skills.
- Ability to run a BOD or annual meeting when necessary.
- Creates a management report, which depicts the actual condition of the building, progress of specific projects and makes clear and concise recommendations.
- Prepares professional presentation of reports, budgets, bids, etc.
- Supports the Company's philosophy, goals and adheres to Company policies.
- Offers helpful input when asked for suggestions for improved policies and procedures.
- Observes all safety standards and participates in the Company's efforts to provide safe work environment.
- Understands and follows directions given by direct supervisors as well as the BOD and conscientiously completes them.
- Acts quickly and effectively when the situation demands it.
- Organizes time effectively and successfully balances the competing demands of multiple projects.
- Schedules vacations in advance with consideration of back up during absence.
- Prepares accurate management report and submits them on a timely manner.
- Addresses Worker Compensation Incidents on a timely manner.
- Attends Manager's meetings.
- Prepares for Board Meeting presentations.
- Handles contract evaluations professionally.
- Maintains financials.
- Updates Association Communication -- Updates association info boards, prepare association newsletter and/or other communication with owners and residents.
- Performs associate evaluations and conducts staff meetings.
- Prepares a bid comparison analysis spreadsheet. Prepares and uses of RFP for bid solicitation (Request for Proposal with scope of work detailed).
- Processes violations and closes them out. Processes work orders and close them out. Processes architectural control applications and closes them out.
- Monitors deficit funding and surplus, rollover if required.
- Possesses knowledge of assets cash balances and availability of funds for projects. Cash flow management for capital improvements.
- Reviews financial statements.
- Monitors aging report and ensures timely legal action regarding collections and any other legal matters before the association.
College Degree preferred, but not required.Experience/Knowledge/Abilities
: Must possess strong managerial background. Three (3) to five (5) years of experience within Property Management, Hotel and/or Retail industry strongly preferred. Strong working knowledge of customer service principles and practices. Ability to read, analyze, and interpret technical procedures, leases, regulations or documents with a similar degree of complexity. Strong interpersonal, time management, and customer service skills required.
Posting ID: 559421206Posted: 2020-06-10