- Position Summary
- This position provides program coordination support to one or more MaineHealth programs. The incumbent is accountable forsupporting the development, implementation, operation, and daily coordination of assigned programs. Incumbent assists in organizingprocesses that ensure program goals are met, measured, analyzed, evaluated and reported. They are the first level of contact for allvendors, internal and external stakeholders. Works closely with the program team. Previous medical experience preferred.
- Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- Education: Associate's or Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- License/Certifications: N/A
- Experience: 1 - 2 years of healthcare or related work experience. May require experience in a specific program area.
- Strong computer skills including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Finance Management skills, and experience workingwith complex spreadsheets.
- Strong writing skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong organizational and mult tasking skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects with competing deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to model professional behavior by working as a valuable team member, respecting others, andmaintaining open and honest communication.
We offer benefits that support an individual's needs for today and flexibility to plan for tomorrow. Our package includes health and dental insurances, paid parental leave, retirement program, generous paid time off, and much more! Our comprehensive array of benefits are competitive, affordable, and include choices that meet specific, but ever changing, needs.
MaineHealth is a not-for-profit integrated health system consisting of eight local hospital systems, a comprehensive behavioral healthcare network, diagnostic services, home health agencies, and over 19,000 employees. It is the largest health system in northern New England and provides preventive care, diagnosis and treatment to 1.1 million residents in Maine and New Hampshire.
With a career at any of the MaineHealth locations, you'll be working with healthcare professionals that truly value the people around them - both within the walls of the organization and the neighborhoods that surround it. We are deeply invested in the wellbeing of our communities and employees. We believe in fostering a work environment of strong commitment, compassionate caring and continuous improvement. Our care - and the science behind that care - is top rate. Join us and your abilities will be challenged and enhanced as you take your career to another level.
Posting ID: 559421247Posted: 2020-06-10