NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a PL/SQL with Shell Scripting Developer to join our team in Sacramento, California (US-CA), United States (US).
Day-to-Day Responsibilities include:
- Participate in business and technical requirements, technical design, development and documentation of information systems
- Participate in detailed functional specifications, design models, and system workflows from which Information management systems will be developed and implemented.
- Responsible for performing analysis and coding for Centene projects
- Build, unit test, deploy code using Oracle PL/SQL, Unix Shell Scripting and Cobol
- Conduct root cause analysis and complex performance tuning
- 1+ years Oracle PL/SQL with UNIX Shell Scripting
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field or equivalent experience.
Other Skills Desired:
About NTT DATA Services
- Knowledge of Cobol with exposure to Control M for scheduling the batch jobs is a plus
- Knowledge of Informatica, Teradata is a plus
- Amisys, Facets or other claims management system experience a plus
- Experience with Business Claim's processing / editing and back-end claim's transaction.
- Health Insurance industry experience will be a plus
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100. NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.Nearest Major Market:
Sacramento Job Segment:
Database, SQL, Developer, Consulting, Business Intelligence, Technology
Posting ID: 559421259Posted: 2020-07-01