NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Sr .NET Production Support Lead to join our team in Montpelier, VT.
- Resolve day in day out production incidents, tickets, issues.
- Ability to track incidents/issues/tickets.
- Generate weekly/Monthly reports for incidents/tickets.
- Provide Root cause analysis for the incidents/issues/tickets.
- Provide automation for repeated issues/tickets.
- Identify technical risks and lead mitigation.
- Manage solution design changes introduced by production defects and technical discoveries.
- Triage and resolve technical issues escalated in production.
- Ensure development and deployment governance process is followed.
- Ensure the technical consistency of the deployment strategy and transition plan.
- Establish a steady-state support plan.
- Eagerly accepts ownership and responsibility for end-to-end solution delivery.
- Ability to resolve issues by communicating with multiple teams and able to maintain Run book documentations.
- Should be able to work independently, and within a team.
- Should be a strong team player to work in production environment and coordinate with various cross functional teams.
- Provide hands-on leadership and direction to run team by coaching and managing in a positive and constructive manner.
- Ensures that people resources are effectively utilized, and issues are resolved in order to establish and maintain a positive and engaged work environment.
- Lead and participate in continuous improvement initiatives to improve performance, quality, service & cost.
- Ensure all SOP's are followed accurately.
- Actively manages expectations.
- Breaks complex ideas and requests into logical sequence of actionable tasks.
- Works autonomously and knows when to ask for help.
- Meets commitments and proactively manages misses.
- Ensures solutions adhere to standards and supports our technology roadmaps.
- Constant focus on ROI and delivering business value.
- Embraces after action reviews and retrospectives as a way to learn & grow.
- Continuously looks for better solutions.
- Uses intuition equally as facts, data and logic to pursue flawless execution.
- Strongly believes it's his/her responsibly to serve their team and eliminate obstacles.
- Leads by example and can translate the big picture into tactical plans.
- Min 5 years of experience as production support lead.
- Min 10 years of experience with .NET, Web Services, REST & SOAP APIs.
- Min 3 years of Experience in Life & Annuity Insurance industry.
- BS or master's in computer science engineering.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
Nearest Major Market: Barre
Nearest Secondary Market: Montpelier
Job Segment: .NET, Consulting, Computer Science, Technology
Posting ID: 559421273Posted: 2020-06-03