NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Sr. Project Manager to join our team in Wellesley, Massachusetts (US-MA), United States (US).Job Duties:
- Responsible for consistent application of all standard project management methodology processes, tools, and documentation throughout the project lifecycle as aligned to the PMI Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK).
- Understands service offerings so that they can identify and articulate new business opportunities and provide sales support.
- Drives all aspects of project management activity, including collaborating and coordinating across the organization.
- 8+ years of previous Project Management experience required.
- 5 years' experience in the application of project management principles.
- 5 years of coordination and project management skills experience
- 3+ years of applications/infrastructure experience
- 1+ years of Healthcare experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required.
About NTT DATA Services
- PMP certification preferred
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100. NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
#LI-NAM Nearest Major Market:
Boston Job Segment:
Project Manager, Consulting, Manager, Sales Support, Technology, Management, Sales
Posting ID: 559421277Posted: 2020-06-03