About Stanley Black & Decker
Joining the Stanley Black & Decker (SBD) team means joining one of the world's largest, fastest-growing, and most dynamic companies. SBD, a Fortune 500 company is a world-leading provider of tools and storage, commercial electronic security and engineered fastening systems, with unique growth platforms and a track record of sustained profitable growth. We have been globally recognized as one of the most innovative, sustainable, and rewarding companies in the world.Summary
Stanley Black & Decker are looking for a highly motivated Industrial Design 3D Visualizer to join our Towson Design Center and be an integral part of our Global Industrial Design Team. You will be responsible for creating amazing photo realistic renderings and animations of our global brands, notably DeWalt, Stanley, Craftsman and Black and Decker.
Working directly with the industrial design team and marketing managers to create photo realistic renderings and animations of our products for use on packaging, e-commerce, print, merchandising and social media. Duties & Responsibilities
- A creative thinker who clearly communicates conceptual ideas and design rationale visually and verbally.
- Create photo realistic product imagery and animation within our global design team that aligns with company milestones to deliver high-end customer facing content.
- Partner with multiple stakeholders, including industrial designers, product and brand managers to understand and deliver on project objectives using CAD models and rendering software packages.
- Self-motivated and able to collaborate on new exciting ideas and is objective and responsive to team feedback.
- Continue to build Keyshot Library of Materials, Environments and to improve rendering processes utilizing the latest software tools and technology.
- Own the quality and consistency in visualisation of our global products imagery and animation - used on e-commerce and social media to help promote and showcase our products around the world.
All qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran's status or any other protected characteristic.Requisition Number
- The candidate must demonstrate knowledge and experience in computer rendering, be proactive in their approach, lead and manage deliverables and multiple deadlines.
- Amazing rendering and animation skills in at least one of the major relevant 3D software packages: - KeyShot, 3DS Max, Cinema 4D, Blender, V-ray, Catia or other 3D CAD software's, Adobe Creative Suite.
- Knowledge of Cinema 4D and Adobe After Effects considered an advantage
- Have an exemplary level of attention to detail and consistency in imagery delivered, understand, preserve and champion a consistent look to our products
- Maintain strong communication skills visually and verbally, providing project updates to local and Global teams.
- The successful candidate should also demonstrate the ability to work as part of a close team, alongside colleagues in USA, UK, and our Global R&D sites.
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
- The candidate should be qualified to bachelor's degree level in Industrial Design, Product design or another field relevant to the essential functions of the job
- Minimum of 1-year progressive experience in Industrial Design / 3D Visualizer
Engineering Services City
All qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran's status or any other protected characteristic.Featured Category on SBD Careers
Customer Experience (Marketing, Sales, Service), Data & Emerging Technology (IT, Data Science, Data Analysis)
Posting ID: 559421297Posted: 2020-07-14