Channel Marketing Manager (National Retail) - Towson, MDCome Build The World With Us
This is the career you've been waiting for your whole life. Joining the Stanley Black & Decker team means working in an innovative, tech-driven and highly collaborative team environment supported by over 58,000 professionals in 60 countries across the globe. Here, you'll get the unique chance to impact some of the world's most iconic brands including STANLEY TOOLS, DEWALT, CRAFTSMAN, MAC TOOLS and Black & Decker. Your ideas and solutions have the potential to reach millions of customers as we work together to write the next chapter in our history. Come build with us and take your career to new heights. Who We Are
We're the World's largest tool company. We're industry visionaries. We're solving problems and advancing the manufacturing trade through innovative technology and our Industry 4.0 Initiative. We are committed to ensuring our state-of-the-art "smart factory" products and services provide greater quality to our customers & greater environmental and social value to our planet. We are unique in that we have a rich and storied history dating back to 1843, but that hasn't stopped us from evolving into a vibrant, diverse, global growth company.Who You Are
You're a curious problem solver who has the ability to bring big ideas to life. You're creative and scrappy but can navigate a large organization with ease. You're agile and adaptable but work with precision to ensure we deliver top-notch customer experiences, always. You also have:
What You'll Do
- 4+ years of sales and or marketing experience within the Consumer Goods Industry with a record of demonstrated achievement
- Possess effective project management, strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Possess advanced knowledge of key business measures--sales, gross margin, OM, etc.
- Have computer proficiency to include Microsoft Office Suite, BW and SAP
- The ability to manage a budget for promotions, merchandising, trade shows and advertising
- Possess solid analytical skills and problem-solving ability
- Possess strong multi-tasking ability as well as ability to manage deadlines in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment
- Possess a highly comfortable level for delivering presentations in a small/large group setting internally/externally as well as to all levels of an organization.
- Ability to travel 10-20% (local, regional and national)
As a Channel Marketing Manager, you will be a part of our Global Tools & Storage Division based in Towson, MD. . Specifically, you'll:
Benefits & Perks
- Work with the cross functional and eCommerce channel teams to develop product, merchandising, and promotion strategies that align parity across all NA GTS distributor partner sites.
- Collaborate with HD, LOW, and especially E-Commerce Retail Channel team members to align on commercial strategies
- Work with sales & marketing team in collaboration with product, brand, and finance to support strategic online initiatives.
- Execute market communication plans and new product launches.
- Present eCommerce specific product, merchandising, and promotional strategies to merchant teams.
- Interface with Brand Marketing Digital Team and E-Commerce Content Team for production of SEO content and Digital point of purchase materials.
- Track program/promotional effectiveness and recommend changes and improvements as required.
- Work closely with the sales team to manage listings in order to maximize sales and profitability via mix management.
- Own all aspects of reseller and MAPP policies, both in training of the sales teams/merchants, and enforcement of the policies
- Manage content coordinator responsible for item setup, content enhancement, and SEO efforts specific to each distributor site.
You'll get a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits plan that includes medical, dental, life, vision, wellness program, disability, 401k, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Paid Time Off, including paid vacation, holidays & personal days, and tuition reimbursement. And, of course, discounts on Stanley Black & Decker tools and products and well as discount programs for many other vendors and partners. What You'll Also Get
- Career Opportunity: Career paths aren't linear here. Being part of our global company with 60+ brands gives you the chance to grow and develop your skills along multiple career paths.
- Learning & Development: Our lifelong learning philosophy means you'll have access to a wealth of state-of-the-art learning resources, including our Lean Academy and online university (where you can get certificates and specializations from renowned colleges and universities).
- Diverse & Inclusive Culture: We pride ourselves on being an awesome place to work. We respect and embrace differences because that's how the best work gets done. You'll find we like to have fun here, too.
- Purpose-Driven Company: You'll help us continue to make positive changes in the local communities where we work and live as well as in the broader world through volunteerism, giving back and sustainable business practices.
Stanley Black & Decker is one of the world's largest, fastest growing and most dynamic companies. SBD, a Fortune 200 company is a world-leading provider of tools and storage, commercial electronic security and engineered fastening systems, with unique growth platforms and a track record of sustained profitable growth. All qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran's status or any other protected characteristic.Requisition Number
All qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran's status or any other protected characteristic.Featured Category on SBD Careers
Customer Experience (Marketing, Sales, Service)