Web Program Manager-Towson, MD
We Don't Just Build The World, We Build Innovative Technology Too.
This is the career you've been waiting for your whole life. Joining the Stanley Black & Decker team means working in an innovative, tech-driven and highly collaborative team environment supported by over 58,000 professionals in 60 countries across the globe. Here, you'll get the unique chance to impact some of the world's most iconic brands including STANLEY TOOLS, DEWALT, CRAFTSMAN, MAC TOOLS and Black & Decker. Your ideas and solutions have the potential to reach millions of customers as we work together to write the next chapter in our history. Come build with us and take your career to new heights. Who We Are
We're the World's largest tool company. We're industry visionaries. We're solving problems and advancing the manufacturing trade through innovative technology and our Industry 4.0 Initiative. We are committed to ensuring our state-of-the-art "smart factory" products and services provide greater quality to our customers & greater environmental and social value to our planet. We are unique in that we have a rich and storied history dating back to 1843, but that hasn't stopped us from evolving into a vibrant, diverse, global growth company.Who You Are
You're a curious problem solver who has the ability to bring big ideas to life. You're creative and scrappy but can navigate a large organization with ease. You're agile and adaptable but work with precision to ensure we deliver top-notch customer experiences, always.
Our ideal candidate will have a strong technical and content management background with a successful track record of managing complex website projects. He/she will be self-driven and detail oriented, with excellent problem-solving abilities.
You also have:
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field is required.
What You'll Do
- 4+ years' experience managing large, cross functional, web-based projects with aggressive schedules.
- A thorough understanding of CMS platforms, and strong experience implementing and adhering to web standards and best practices.
- Proven experience working with a mix of managed and dynamic content, with PIM/DAM integration experience preferred.
- Highly driven, self-managed individual who demonstrates initiative and proactively seeks solutions to problems
- Experience managing agency partnerships
- Strong leadership and communication skills-verbal, written, and interpersonal.
- Ability to travel to support deployment and implementation globally.
As a Web Program Manager, you'll be part of our Global Customer Experience (GCX) team located in Towson, MD. This dynamic marketing organization includes our Insights, Brand, Studio (Creative Services) and Industrial Design teams, all focused on helping drive sales growth for a $10B business.
In this role, you will who will oversee the development, deployment and sustainment for the overall planning, execution and success of complex website migration projects. You will work with a cross-functional team of external vendors and internal stakeholders to hit deadlines and exceed goals. This means you will be savvy in all aspects of website development processes, and adept at interacting, communicating and partnering with other departments.
The Web Program Manager shall also provide technical project management support for the administration of all customer-facing websites within our Global Tools & Storage (GTS) Division. Specifically, you will work with cross-functional teams and external development resources to resolve issues and implement website enhancements.
Benefits & Perks
- Maintain oversight of and responsibility for complex or high-risk programs and projects.
- Develop the requirements and oversee the implementation of a multisite platform.
- Collaborate with internal and external partners to design, develop, and deploy brand sites in key markets followed by global rollouts .
- Coordinate key stakeholders and subject matter experts for their involvement at appropriate stages in the planning and development process.
- Work with Brand and Studio teams to ensure timely completion of content audits and creation of any new copy or asset needs.
- Coordinate with GCX and market contacts on level of effort and timing for translation efforts to determine roadmap for launches.
- Manage timelines and projects within Workfront and Azure DevOps and coordinate directly with project teams.
- Build and maintain a strong working relationship between agencies and cross-functional teams.
- Liaise with the program and project sponsor, customers, and other executive stakeholders.
You'll get a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits plan that includes medical, dental, life, vision, wellness program, disability, 401k, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Paid Time Off, including paid vacation, holidays & personal days, and tuition reimbursement. And, of course, discounts on Stanley Black & Decker tools and products and well as discount programs for many other vendors and partners. What You'll Also Get
- Career Opportunity: Career paths aren't linear here. Being part of our global company with 60+ brands gives you the chance to grow and develop your skills along multiple career paths.
- Learning & Development: Our lifelong learning philosophy means you'll have access to a wealth of state-of-the-art learning resources, including our Lean Academy and online university (where you can get certificates and specializations from renowned colleges and universities).
- Diverse & Inclusive Culture: We pride ourselves on being an awesome place to work. We respect and embrace differences because that's how the best work gets done. You'll find we like to have fun here, too.
- Purpose-Driven Company: You'll help us continue to make positive changes in the local communities where we work and live as well as in the broader world through volunteerism, giving back and sustainable business practices.
Stanley Black & Decker is one of the world's largest, fastest growing and most dynamic companies. SBD, a Fortune 200 company is a world-leading provider of tools and storage, commercial electronic security and engineered fastening systems, with unique growth platforms and a track record of sustained profitable growth. #Elu#LI-SZ1 EEO: All qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran's status or any other protected characteristic.Requisition Number
All qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran's status or any other protected characteristic.Featured Category on SBD Careers
Marketing & Communications