Website CMS Specialist-Towson, MD
We Don't Just Build The World, We Build Innovative Technology Too.
This is the career you've been waiting for your whole life. Joining the Stanley Black & Decker team means working in an innovative, tech-driven and highly collaborative team environment supported by over 58,000 professionals in 60 countries across the globe. Here, you'll get the unique chance to impact some of the world's most iconic brands including STANLEY TOOLS, DEWALT, CRAFTSMAN, MAC TOOLS and Black & Decker. Your ideas and solutions have the potential to reach millions of customers as we work together to write the next chapter in our history. Come build with us and take your career to new heights. Who We Are
We're the World's largest tool company. We're industry visionaries. We're solving problems and advancing the manufacturing trade through innovative technology and our Industry 4.0 Initiative. We are committed to ensuring our state-of-the-art "smart factory" products and services provide greater quality to our customers & greater environmental and social value to our planet. We are unique in that we have a rich and storied history dating back to 1843, but that hasn't stopped us from evolving into a vibrant, diverse, global growth company.Who You Are
You're a curious problem solver who has the ability to bring big ideas to life. You're creative and scrappy but can navigate a large organization with ease. You're agile and adaptable but work with precision to ensure we deliver top-notch customer experiences, always.
You also have:
- 4-year college degree Bachelor's degree in Marketing or Communications preferred.
- Managing content for large scale websites via a Content Management System (CMS).
- Working knowledge of Sitecore, Drupal, or other enterprise content management systems preferred.
- Managing product data for B2B or B2C audiences.
- Working knowledge of Product Information Management (PIM) and Digital Asset Management (DAM) platforms are preferred.
- Working knowledge of ecommerce platforms and best practices preferred.
- Project managing website creation, migration, or maintenance with internal IT or external vendor resources.
- Working knowledge of VSTS or Workfront project management platforms preferred.
- Has a demonstrated ability to:
- Work with limited supervision in the areas of website content management and organization.
- Manage multiple tasks simultaneously, organize workflow, set priorities, and communicate progress.
- Proactively and clearly communicate verbally and written with multiple audiences.
- Consistently meet deadlines, while adhering to brand and editorial standards.
What You'll Do
- Solid working knowledge of emerging and current web technologies, organic and paid search, Email marketing trends, Web analytics standards, and paid digital media.
As a Website CMS Specialist, you'll be part of our Global Customer Experience (GCX) team located in Towson, MD. This dynamic marketing organization includes our Insights, Brand, Studio (Creative Services) and Industrial Design teams, all focused on helping drive sales growth for a $10B business.
In this role they will partner with product, marketing, and IT teams to bring digital and creative strategies to life online.
The ideal candidate is an experienced project manager or web content administrator with proven ability in a variety of digital marketing activities and technologies. This candidate is self-motivated with strong attention to detail, an eagerness to learn new platforms, an aptitude for creating documentation and training programs, and optimize processes. S/he should have experience communicating and collaborating with a variety of audiences across departments, hierarchies, and geographies within the Global Tools & Storage organization.
- The Web CMS Specialist is responsible for ensuring that all content and code updates across their site(s) account for:
- Proper implementation of brand standards for website content and assets.
- Compliance with all applicable accessibility and governance standards.
- Alignment between content strategies and the unique needs of a brand's target audience or user segments.
- Delivery of an optimal user experience across devices.
- As a member of the Web Management Team, s/he will:
Benefits & Perks
- Lead website migration initiatives with global cross-functional teams including key project elements such as sitemap and taxonomy, business requirements documentation and alignment, and content load with market rollouts
- Execute special projects associated with website management and associated digital marketing strategies and objectives.
- Contribute to the success of larger group goals and assist with the refinement of content and project management processes, brand-agnostic website standards, and governance.
You'll get a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits plan that includes medical, dental, life, vision, wellness program, disability, 401k, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Paid Time Off, including paid vacation, holidays & personal days, and tuition reimbursement. And, of course, discounts on Stanley Black & Decker tools and products and well as discount programs for many other vendors and partners. What You'll Also Get
- Career Opportunity: Career paths aren't linear here. Being part of our global company with 60+ brands gives you the chance to grow and develop your skills along multiple career paths.
- Learning & Development: Our lifelong learning philosophy means you'll have access to a wealth of state-of-the-art learning resources, including our Lean Academy and online university (where you can get certificates and specializations from renowned colleges and universities).
- Diverse & Inclusive Culture: We pride ourselves on being an awesome place to work. We respect and embrace differences because that's how the best work gets done. You'll find we like to have fun here, too.
- Purpose-Driven Company: You'll help us continue to make positive changes in the local communities where we work and live as well as in the broader world through volunteerism, giving back and sustainable business practices.
Stanley Black & Decker is one of the world's largest, fastest growing and most dynamic companies. SBD, a Fortune 200 company is a world-leading provider of tools and storage, commercial electronic security and engineered fastening systems, with unique growth platforms and a track record of sustained profitable growth. #Elu#LI-SZ1 EEO: All qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran's status or any other protected characteristic.Requisition Number
All qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran's status or any other protected characteristic.Featured Category on SBD Careers
Marketing & Communications