Product Information Specialist- Towson, MD
We Don't Just Build the World, We Build Innovative Technology Too.
Becoming a part of Stanley Black & Decker (SBD) means that you thrive in an innovative and fast paced team environment supported by over 58,000 professionals in 60 countries across the globe. Working here gives you the unique chance to impact some of the world's most iconic brands including DEWALT, CRAFTSMAN, MAC TOOLS and STANLEY Security. Imagine being a member of one of our elite teams, where your ideas and solutions have the potential to reach millions of customers. You will help transform & write the next chapter in the history of SBD. And you will find an abundance of open doors and career paths that will take you as far as you want to go.Who Are We?
We're the World's Largest Tool Company. We are industry visionaries. We're solving problems and advancing the manufacturing trade through Innovative Technology and our Industry 4.0 Initiative. We are committed to ensuring our state-of-the-art "smart factory" products and services provide greater quality to our customers & greater environmental and social value to our planet. We are unique in that we have a rich and storied history dating back to 1843, but that hasn't stopped us from evolving into a vibrant, diverse, global growth company.
This is what we do at Stanley Black & Decker and you can be part of it.Your Role
The PIM Specialist will be responsible for our digital product information, maintenance of data and the systems the data resides in, as well as the data's flow to our branded websites, syndication platforms and data pools.
As the PIM Specialist you will be a main point of contact for everything PIM and data related.
As a PIM Specialist, you will have the opportunity to help drive sales growth for a $10B business. Benefits & Perks
We offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits plan that includes medical, dental, life, vision, wellness program, disability, 401k, ESPP, PTO including paid vacation, holidays & personal days, tuition reimbursement, employee discounts and more!What's In It For You Career Mobility
: We're a global company offering significant avenues for personal development and growth, with multiple career paths. Training & Development
: We invest in our associates. Training and leadership development is a critical part of their business success.
Diversity: diversity is a part of every-day life at SBD. We respect and embrace differences. Diverse voices and experiences are the heartbeat of our high-performing, innovative workforce.Culture
: We pride ourselves on being an awesome place to work. You'll work in a collaborative, innovative team environment. and get to know your fellow employees at our fun events and community volunteering activities.Social Responsibility
: We make positive changes in the world. We prove our commitment to a sustainable world every day-by being a force for change where we work and live.What You'll Be Doing
- Acquiring and maintaining product data
- Managing the Brand Catalogs and ensuring data accuracy and completion
- Supporting and training the brand product managers and local users on the platform
- Working with the local markets to ensure that translations are completed within the required timeframe and to a high standard
- Providing reports and templates to assist with ongoing data management
- Working with IT on enhancements and bugs
What We're Looking For
- Working alongside brand to ensure all data is flowing through to the outputs as required
- Managing data syndication
- Being the key point of contact for training and troubleshooting
- Working alongside brand to ensure that brand standards are maintained and meeting the necessary requirements
- Feeding back to the Digital Data Manager on all system performance, bugs and potential enhancements.
- 2+ years' experience within PIM systems
- Strong excel skills
- Technical knowledge, however developer level not needed
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Excellent presentation and organization skills
- Ability to multitask and reprioritize in a dynamic environment
- Ability to work effectively in a team to meet deadlines
- Experience within data syndication platforms
- Knowledge of data workflow and content management
Stanley Black & Decker is one of the world's largest, fastest growing and most dynamic companies. SBD, a Fortune 200 company is a world-leading provider of tools and storage, commercial electronic security and engineered fastening systems, with unique growth platforms and a track record of sustained profitable growth.
#Elu#LI-BF1All qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran's status or any other protected characteristic.Requisition Number
All qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran's status or any other protected characteristic.Featured Category on SBD Careers
Marketing & Communications