Come Build The World With Us!
This is the career you've been waiting for your whole life. Joining the Stanley Black & Decker team means working in an innovative, tech-driven and highly collaborative team environment supported by over 58,000 professionals in 60 countries across the globe. Here, you'll get the unique chance to impact some of the world's most iconic brands including STANLEY TOOLS, DEWALT, CRAFTSMAN, MAC TOOLS and Black & Decker. Your ideas and solutions have the potential to reach millions of customers as we work together to write the next chapter in our history. Come build with us and take your career to new heights. Who We Are
We're the World's largest tool company. We're industry visionaries. We're solving problems and advancing the manufacturing trade through innovative technology and our Industry 4.0 Initiative. We are committed to ensuring our state-of-the-art "smart factory" products and services provide greater quality to our customers & greater environmental and social value to our planet. We are unique in that we have a rich and storied history dating back to 1843, but that hasn't stopped us from evolving into a vibrant, diverse, global growth company.Who You Are
You're a curious problem solver who has the ability to bring big ideas to life. You're creative and scrappy but can navigate a large organization with ease. You're agile and adaptable but work with precision to ensure we deliver top-notch customer experiences, always. Our ideal candidate embraces technology, has a strong operational background and a successful track record of managing complex website projects. He/she will be self-driven and detail oriented, with excellent problem-solving abilities. You will also have a strong background in content and data management, an eye for design and UX and a successful track record of managing complex website projects. They are the voice of the business in all website planning initiatives and should be able to balance form and function. He/she will be self-driven and detail oriented, with excellent problem-solving abilities.
You also have:
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field is required.
What You'll Do
- 4+ years' experience managing large, cross functional, web-based projects with aggressive schedules.
- A thorough understanding of CMS platforms and strong experience implementing and adhering to web standards and best practices.
- Strong documentation and presentation skills with the ability to adjust messaging to meet the audience.
- Highly driven, self-managed individual who demonstrates initiative and proactively seeks solutions to problems
- Experience managing agency partnerships
- Strong leadership and communication skills-verbal, written, and interpersonal.
- Ability to travel to support deployment and implementation globally.
As a Business Product Owner, you'll be part of our Global Customer Experience (GCX) team located in Towson, MD. This dynamic marketing organization includes our Insights, Brand, Studio (Creative Services) and Industrial Design teams, all focused on helping drive sales growth for a $10B business.
You will help lead the development, deployment and maintenance of all customer-facing websites within our Global Tools & Storage (GTS) Division. In this role, you will hold primary responsibility for the overall prioritization of complex website development projects - including Drupal CMS management and PIM/DAM information and asset migrations. You will work with a cross-functional team of internal stakeholders and external vendors to hit deadlines and exceed goals. This means you will be experienced in strategic and technical aspects of content management, and adept at interacting, communicating and partnering with other departments.
Benefits & Perks
- Maintain oversight of and responsibility for end-to-end launch of global web programs.
- Collaborate with IT counterparts on behalf of the GCX and Brand teams to align on migration and enhancement roadmaps.
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders to determine prioritization of new feature set design and development.
- Develop and maintain platform-agnostic functional and UX requirements and identify distinct regional or operational needs across a portfolio of global brands.
- Define global standards for analytics, search engine optimization, accessibility, and compliance.
- Collaborate with internal teams and external partners to design, develop, and deploy websites with global market rollouts.
- Build and maintain a strong working relationship between agencies and cross-functional teams.
- Liaise with the program and project sponsors and other executive stakeholders.
You'll get a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits plan that includes medical, dental, life, vision, wellness program, disability, 401k, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Paid Time Off, including paid vacation, holidays & personal days, and tuition reimbursement. And, of course, discounts on Stanley Black & Decker tools and products and well as discount programs for many other vendors and partners. What You'll Also GetCareer Opportunity:
Career paths aren't linear here. Being part of our global company with 60+ brands gives you the chance to grow and develop your skills along multiple career paths. Learning & Development:
Our lifelong learning philosophy means you'll have access to a wealth of state-of-the-art learning resources, including our Lean Academy and online university (where you can get certificates and specializations from renowned colleges and universities). Diverse & Inclusive Culture:
We pride ourselves on being an awesome place to work. We respect and embrace differences because that's how the best work gets done. You'll find we like to have fun here, too. Purpose-Driven Company:
You'll help us continue to make positive changes in the local communities where we work and live as well as in the broader world through volunteerism, giving back and sustainable business practices.
Stanley Black & Decker is one of the world's largest, fastest growing and most dynamic companies. SBD, a Fortune 200 company is a world-leading provider of tools and storage, commercial electronic security and engineered fastening systems, with unique growth platforms and a track record of sustained profitable growth. #Elu#LI-SZ1 EEO: All qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran's status or any other protected characteristic.Requisition Number
All qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran's status or any other protected characteristic.Featured Category on SBD Careers
Marketing & Communications