We Don't Just Build The World, We Build Innovative Technology Too.
This is the career you've been waiting for your whole life. Joining the Stanley Black & Decker team means working in an innovative, tech-driven and highly collaborative team environment supported by over 58,000 professionals in 60 countries across the globe. Here, you'll get the unique chance to impact some of the world's most iconic brands including STANLEY TOOLS, DEWALT, CRAFTSMAN, MAC TOOLS and Black & Decker. Your ideas and solutions have the potential to reach millions of customers as we work together to write the next chapter in our history. Come build with us and take your career to new heights. Who We Are
We're the World's largest tool company. We're industry visionaries. We're solving problems and advancing the manufacturing trade through innovative technology and our Industry 4.0 Initiative. We are committed to ensuring our state-of-the-art "smart factory" products and services provide greater quality to our customers & greater environmental and social value to our planet. We are unique in that we have a rich and storied history dating back to 1843, but that hasn't stopped us from evolving into a vibrant, diverse, global growth company.Who You Are
You're a curious problem solver who has the ability to bring big ideas to life. You're creative and scrappy but can navigate a large organization with ease. You're agile and adaptable but work with precision to ensure we deliver top-notch customer experiences, always. You also have:
What You'll Do
- 3-5 years' experience in similar position
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite
- Very strong attention to detail is required in order to meet our high bar for all customer-facing content and provide flawless execution
- A team player who is also able to work independently
- Experience working in Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC) preferred
- Experience with Movable Ink and Litmus Builder preferred
- Strong attention to detail required
As an Email Front-End Developer, you'll be part of our Global Customer Experience (GCX) team located in Towson, MD. This dynamic marketing organization includes our Insights, Brand, Studio (Creative Services) and Industrial Design teams, all focused on helping drive sales growth for a $10B business.
The ideal candidate is an expert in nuanced email development managing, creating and maintaining email templates for multiple systems including: Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Listrak, Pardot and Iterable. This position collaborates with a cross-functional team including: brand marketing, email strategy and creative teams.
Benefits & Perks
- Leads the execution of email marketing campaigns including build, QA, testing, and reporting.
- HTML coding and development for email using responsive design and email coding best practices.
- Work with brand guidelines to deliver positive user experience across our digital properties.
- Create and manage templates and style guides.
- Consulting on technical capabilities and considerations
- Scripting for dynamic content, personalization, and segmentation
- Display problem-solving skills to address and solve technical problems that arise
You'll get a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits plan that includes medical, dental, life, vision, wellness program, disability, 401k, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Paid Time Off, including paid vacation, holidays & personal days, and tuition reimbursement. And, of course, discounts on Stanley Black & Decker tools and products and well as discount programs for many other vendors and partners. What You'll Also Get
- Career Opportunity: Career paths aren't liner here. Being part of our global company with 60+ brands gives you the chance to grow and develop your skills along multiple career paths.
- Learning & Development: Our lifelong learning philosophy means you'll have access to a wealth of state-of-the-art learning resources, including our Lean Academy and online university (where you can get certificates and specializations from renowned colleges and universities).
- Diverse & Inclusive Culture: We pride ourselves on being an awesome place to work. We respect and embrace differences because that's how the best work gets done. You'll find we like to have fun here, too.
- Purpose-Driven Company: You'll help us continue to make positive changes in the local communities where we work and live as well as in the broader world through volunteerism, giving back and sustainable business practices.
Stanley Black & Decker is one of the world's largest, fastest growing and most dynamic companies. SBD, a Fortune 200 company is a world-leading provider of tools and storage, commercial electronic security and engineered fastening systems, with unique growth platforms and a track record of sustained profitable growth. #Elu#LI-GK1All qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran's status or any other protected characteristic.Requisition Number
All qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran's status or any other protected characteristic.Featured Category on SBD Careers
Customer Experience (Marketing, Sales, Service)