E-Commerce Content Analyst - Towson, MD
We Don't Just Build the World, We Build Innovative Technology Too.
Becoming a part of Stanley Black & Decker (SBD) means that you thrive in an innovative and fast paced team environment supported by over 58,000 professionals in 60 countries across the globe. Working here gives you the unique chance to impact some of the world's most iconic brands including DEWALT, CRAFTSMAN, MAC TOOLS and STANLEY Security. Imagine being a member of one of our elite teams, where your ideas and solutions have the potential to reach millions of customers. You will help transform & write the next chapter in the history of SBD. And you will find an abundance of open doors and career paths that will take you as far as you want to go.Who Are We?
We're the World's Largest Tool Company. We are industry visionaries. We're solving problems and advancing the manufacturing trade through Innovative Technology and our Industry 4.0 Initiative. We are committed to ensuring our state-of-the-art "smart factory" products and services provide greater quality to our customers & greater environmental and social value to our planet. We are unique in that we have a rich and storied history dating back to 1843, but that hasn't stopped us from evolving into a vibrant, diverse, global growth company.
This is what we do at Stanley Black & Decker and you can be part of it.Your Role
The Global Customer Experience (GCX) team at Stanley Black & Decker is looking for a full-time E-Commerce Content Analyst to join our team. He/she will work with internal teams to establish e-commerce KPIs, key metrics, reports on e-commerce content performance, and make recommendations for optimizations or testing in order to meet Stanley Black & Decker's business objectives. A successful candidate will be a data-driven, self-starter that knows the importance of collaboration. He/she will be able to tell a story based on data and provide end-user focused insights.
As an E-Commerce Content Analyst, you will have the opportunity to help drive sales growth for a $10B business. Benefits & Perks
We offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits plan that includes medical, dental, life, vision, wellness program, disability, 401k, ESPP, PTO including paid vacation, holidays & personal days, tuition reimbursement, employee discounts and more!What's in It for You Career Mobility
: We're a global company offering significant avenues for personal development and growth, with multiple career paths. Training & Development
: We invest in our associates. Training and leadership development is a critical part of their business success.
Diversity: diversity is a part of every-day life at SBD. We respect and embrace differences. Diverse voices and experiences are the heartbeat of our high-performing, innovative workforce.Culture
: We pride ourselves on being an awesome place to work. You'll work in a collaborative, innovative team environment. and get to know your fellow employees at our fun events and community volunteering activities.Social Responsibility
: We make positive changes in the world. We prove our commitment to a sustainable world every day-by being a force for change where we work and live.What You'll Be Doing
- Serve as a team subject matter expert in digital analytics, tag management solutions and e-commerce optimization testing tools
- Analyze customer-provided data to ensure inform content and messaging strategies
- Consult with internal teams on how to best leverage analytics to make informed business decisions
- Utilize tools such as Google Analytics, BigQuery, SQL and PowerBI to generate reports and visual dashboards
- Facilitate meetings to explain analysis and digital analytic performance
- Make recommendations for A/B testing, optimizations and content strategy
- ROI evaluation and analysis of customer programs
- Identify, and analyze business trends and develop action steps based on the analysis
What We're Looking For
- Analyze and validate consumption/POS data to build a better understanding of current consumer and customer trends
- Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 4 years of experience in a data/analytics, insights or business analyst role or a related field
- Prior experience in one or more of the following preferred: (web analytics, tag management solutions, SQL, dashboard visualization and A/B Testing).
- Strategic and tactical business skills and a passion for using tools to drive better decision making.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills, including pivot tables and v-lookups
- Strong Organizational skills, managing multiple projects, shifting priorities and deadlines
- Strong Analytical skills with attention to detail
- Creative thinking ability
- Action and results-oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate at all organizational levels
Stanley Black & Decker is one of the world's largest, fastest growing and most dynamic companies. SBD, a Fortune 200 company is a world-leading provider of tools and storage, commercial electronic security and engineered fastening systems, with unique growth platforms and a track record of sustained profitable growth.
#Elu#LI-JF1All qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran's status or any other protected characteristic.Requisition Number
All qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran's status or any other protected characteristic.Featured Category on SBD Careers
Customer Experience (Marketing, Sales, Service)