Global Production Coordinator - Towson, MD
We Don't Just Build the World, We Build Innovative Technology Too.
Becoming a part of Stanley Black & Decker (SBD) means that you thrive in an innovative and fast paced team environment supported by over 58,000 professionals in 60 countries across the globe. Working here gives you the unique chance to impact some of the world's most iconic brands including DEWALT, CRAFTSMAN, MAC TOOLS and STANLEY Security. Imagine being a member of one of our elite teams, where your ideas and solutions have the potential to reach millions of customers. You will help transform & write the next chapter in the history of SBD. And you will find an abundance of open doors and career paths that will take you as far as you want to go.Who Are We?
We're the World's Largest Tool Company. We are industry visionaries. We're solving problems and advancing the manufacturing trade through Innovative Technology and our Industry 4.0 Initiative. We are committed to ensuring our state-of-the-art "smart factory" products and services provide greater quality to our customers & greater environmental and social value to our planet. We are unique in that we have a rich and storied history dating back to 1843, but that hasn't stopped us from evolving into a vibrant, diverse, global growth company.
This is what we do at Stanley Black & Decker and you can be part of it.Your Role
Stanley Black & Decker is seeking a talented in-house Global E-Comm Production Coordinator, to join our fast-growing Global Customer Experience (GCX) Team. This role is focused to aid in the growth of SBD brand E-Comm content - supporting the photo, video, animation production teams, across all studios, in coordinating day-to-day scheduling of shoots. This person will own the Global Production Calendar and assist the Executive Producer in managing content creation within four in-house E-Comm studios across the globe. Will also assist the Producers in coordinating day-to-day post- production needs with the in-house team, and any aspects of a project that are outsourced. Will assist the Executive Producer in maintaining consistent contact with internal and external creative agencies to ensure projects are delivered on time, on budget, and on brand. Benefits & Perks
We offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits plan that includes medical, dental, life, vision, wellness program, disability, 401k, ESPP, PTO including paid vacation, holidays & personal days, tuition reimbursement, employee discounts and more!What's In It For YouCareer Mobility
: We're a global company offering significant avenues for personal development and growth, with multiple career paths. Training & Development
: We invest in our associates. Training and leadership development is a critical part of their business success.
Diversity: diversity is a part of every-day life at SBD. We respect and embrace differences. Diverse voices and experiences are the heartbeat of our high-performing, innovative workforce.Culture
: We pride ourselves on being an awesome place to work. You'll work in a collaborative, innovative team environment. and get to know your fellow employees at our fun events and community volunteering activities.Social Responsibility
: We make positive changes in the world. We prove our commitment to a sustainable world every day-by being a force for change where we work and live.What You'll Be Doing
- Support the Executive Producer and Group Creative Managers with in-house E-Comm studio shoots and projects
- Work cross-functionally with Producers, Brand Strategists, Global Creative Managers, and internal Video and Photo teams
- Handle multiple projects at once, keeping the Global E-Comm Production Calendar and all parties involved up to date
- Ability to manage an approved production approach/plan, with an understanding of prioritizing resources and tasks
What We're Looking For
- Support the Producers with talent and location scouting/negotiations
- Production Support on both large and small budget projects for all E-Comm platforms, including but not limited to photography, web videos, and animations
- Production Support on all aspects of post-production: retouching, offline, 2D/3D design and animation, color correction, s/d/mix, music sourcing and licensing, VO casting/record
- Excellent communication skills, outstanding organizational skills, and attention to detail
- Experience with production coordination of Video and/or Photo shoots, both on-location and in-studio
- Strong written and oral presentation skills; ability to be client-facing
- Seeks out and is receptive to feedback. Learns from and applies feedback by making suggested improvements and adjustments in work performance
- Agency or Production Company experience a plus
- 4-year degree
- 2-3 years' experience as a production assistant or coordinator, on-set and/or at a post-production facility
Stanley Black & Decker is one of the world's largest, fastest growing and most dynamic companies. SBD, a Fortune 200 company is a world-leading provider of tools and storage, commercial electronic security and engineered fastening systems, with unique growth platforms and a track record of sustained profitable growth.
#Elu#LI-JF1All qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran's status or any other protected characteristic.Requisition Number
All qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran's status or any other protected characteristic.Featured Category on SBD Careers
Customer Experience (Marketing, Sales, Service)