Come Build The World With Us!
This is the career you've been waiting for your whole life. Joining the Stanley Black & Decker team means working in an innovative, tech-driven and highly collaborative team environment supported by over 58,000 professionals in 60 countries across the globe. Here, you'll get the unique chance to impact some of the world's most iconic brands including STANLEY TOOLS, DEWALT, CRAFTSMAN, MAC TOOLS and Black & Decker. Your ideas and solutions have the potential to reach millions of customers as we work together to write the next chapter in our history. Come build with us and take your career to new heights. Who We Are
We're the World's largest tool company. We're industry visionaries. We're solving problems and advancing the manufacturing trade through innovative technology and our Industry 4.0 Initiative. We are committed to ensuring our state-of-the-art "smart factory" products and services provide greater quality to our customers & greater environmental and social value to our planet. We are unique in that we have a rich and storied history dating back to 1843, but that hasn't stopped us from evolving into a vibrant, diverse, global growth company.Who You Are
You're a curious problem solver who has the ability to bring big ideas to life. You're creative and scrappy but can navigate a large organization with ease. You're agile and adaptable but work with precision to ensure we deliver top-notch customer experiences, always. You also have:
What You'll Do
- Bachelor's Degree in Materials Management discipline preferred, APICS Certification helpful or related experience
- 4+ years' experience in an automated, high volume work enhancement system Distribution Center preferred
- Broad knowledge of warehouse functions and in-depth knowledge of assigned department which include receiving, stocking and order filling and shipping.
- Demonstrated effectiveness with interpersonal and communication skills at all levels within an organization
- Must be able to function in a highly interactive team environment
- Proficient with Word, Excel & PowerPoint/Strong presentation skills
- WMS and Workforce analytics preferred.
- Supervised /Managed more than 2 functions areas with a minimum of 50 direct reports.
As a Distribution Supervisor, you'll be part of our Global Tool & Storage (GTS) team located in Fort Mill, SC. Specifically, you'll:
Benefits & Perks
- Ensures that all safety/housekeeping rules, regulations, and OSHA standards are adhered to.
- Plan and schedule the efficient use of manpower and equipment to accomplish daily objectives in Receiving, Stocking, Shipping & Order Filling.
- Supervise the movement of finished goods through the warehouse from receiving through shipping, using the support of the WMS.
- Manage assigned department as a business within budget.
- Select, hire, train, and appraise warehouse associates to attain the highest quality standards of service and achieve optimum productivity levels.
- Support development of direct reports through various training initiatives and cross train associates to achieve a flexible workforce.
- Maintain a highly motivated workforce by timely communications, displaying an attitude of consistency and fairness, focused recognition for good work or ideas, and plenty of MBWA.
- Manage & reduce turnover on an annualized basis by ongoing training, developing and implementing productivity improvement and encouraging advancement of all associates.
You'll get a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits plan that includes medical, dental, life, vision, wellness program, disability, 401k, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Paid Time Off, including paid vacation, holidays & personal days, and tuition reimbursement. And, of course, discounts on Stanley Black & Decker tools and products and well as discount programs for many other vendors and partners. What You'll Also Get
- Career Opportunity: Career paths aren't linear here. Being part of our global company with 60+ brands gives you the chance to grow and develop your skills along multiple career paths.
- Learning & Development: Our lifelong learning philosophy means you'll have access to a wealth of state-of-the-art learning resources, including our Lean Academy and online university (where you can get certificates and specializations from renowned colleges and universities).
- Diverse & Inclusive Culture: We pride ourselves on being an awesome place to work. We respect and embrace differences because that's how the best work gets done. You'll find we like to have fun here, too.
- Purpose-Driven Company: You'll help us continue to make positive changes in the local communities where we work and live as well as in the broader world through volunteerism, giving back and sustainable business practices.
Stanley Black & Decker is one of the world's largest, fastest growing and most dynamic companies. SBD, a Fortune 200 company is a world-leading provider of tools and storage, commercial electronic security and engineered fastening systems, with unique growth platforms and a track record of sustained profitable growth. All qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran's status or any other protected characteristic.Requisition Number
Fort MillEEO Statement
All qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran's status or any other protected characteristic.Featured Category on SBD Careers
Operations (Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Procurement)