Global Digital Asset Manager - Towson, MD
We Don't Just Build the World, We Build Innovative Technology Too.
Becoming a part of Stanley Black & Decker (SBD) means that you thrive in an innovative and fast paced team environment supported by over 58,000 professionals in 60 countries across the globe. Working here gives you the unique chance to impact some of the world's most iconic brands including DEWALT, CRAFTSMAN, MAC TOOLS and STANLEY Security. Imagine being a member of one of our elite teams, where your ideas and solutions have the potential to reach millions of customers. You will help transform & write the next chapter in the history of SBD. And you will find an abundance of open doors and career paths that will take you as far as you want to go.Who Are We?
We're the World's Largest Tool Company. We are industry visionaries. We're solving problems and advancing the manufacturing trade through Innovative Technology and our Industry 4.0 Initiative. We are committed to ensuring our state-of-the-art "smart factory" products and services provide greater quality to our customers & greater environmental and social value to our planet. We are unique in that we have a rich and storied history dating back to 1843, but that hasn't stopped us from evolving into a vibrant, diverse, global growth company.
This is what we do at Stanley Black & Decker and you can be part of it.Your Role
The Global Customer Experience team under Global Tools & Storage is seeking a Global Digital Asset Management (DAM) Leader to join our team. This position will be responsible to propose, create and implement best in class global processes, organization, translations and metrics related to Asset Management supporting the evolving needs of our company and industry. Key responsibilities for this position include resource planning, allocation, setting annual goals, and managing the team's overall performance to support the needs of customers and the business. In addition to managing the DAM systems, this leader will be expected to collaborate with cross functional leaders to optimize the customer and end user experience online. Benefits & Perks
We offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits plan that includes medical, dental, life, vision, wellness program, disability, 401k, ESPP, PTO including paid vacation, holidays & personal days, tuition reimbursement, employee discounts and more!What's In It For You Career Mobility
: We're a global company offering significant avenues for personal development and growth, with multiple career paths. Training & Development
: We invest in our associates. Training and leadership development is a critical part of their business success.
Diversity: diversity is a part of every-day life at SBD. We respect and embrace differences. Diverse voices and experiences are the heartbeat of our high-performing, innovative workforce.Culture
: We pride ourselves on being an awesome place to work. You'll work in a collaborative, innovative team environment. and get to know your fellow employees at our fun events and community volunteering activities.Social Responsibility
: We make positive changes in the world. We prove our commitment to a sustainable world every day-by being a force for change where we work and live.What You'll Be Doing
- Develop and Manage a global team focused on product information organization enabling the best information experience for all our internal and external stakeholders
- Responsible for improving the performance, productivity, efficiency and profitability of the team by instilling and driving a continuous improvement mentality
- Identifies and partners with IT to develop system enhancements to Asset management processes and governance
- Oversees team who manages Global Product Photography, Video and Marketing assets for SBD. This leader will oversee the process of collecting, rationalizing and implementing corrections, updates, improvements and expansions to assets
- Works cross-functionally with Studio, Product and Sales teams to understand annual item induction, revenue and inventory goals and sets resource plans and allocations to ensure the DAM team meets and/or exceeds the requirements for success
- Acts as a change agent for on-going innovations by identifying and implementing best ways of working across the organization
- Keep up to date on current and road mapped Global DAM features, functionality and terminology
What We're Looking For
- Participates in cross-functional teams to enable SBD to use product information to support strategic goals, including, but not limited to competitive e-commerce content creation
- Performs all duties inherent in the role of an MSC Manager including hiring, coaching, up-skilling, review and development of associates
- Participates in special projects and performs additional duties as required
- Define and deliver on strategic roadmap for Global DAM management
- Partners with the Global DAM IT Manager to establish and grow the DAM discipline
- 5+ years of hands on experience in content management, asset migrations, global taxonomy and process development and implementation
- Experience defining global processes for asset management
- A Bachelor's Degree in Information Management, Computer Science, Digital Marketing, Design, Analytics or related fields required
- Self-motivated and able to drive collaborative success with limited guidance
- Strong leadership, management, interpersonal and team building skills required
- Strategic leader with proven results in defining product road goals and exceeding them
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to present complex concepts to both executive leadership and operational teams
- Superior problem solving and analytical skills. Takes a data-driven approach to problem solving and decisions and draws upon business insight where information is incomplete
- 5+ years related business experience required
- 5+ years in leading / managing a team required with a proven track record of managing associates and associate development
- Strong Microsoft Excel expertise required
- Strong Change Management, Project Management and Vendor Management skills
Stanley Black & Decker is one of the world's largest, fastest growing and most dynamic companies. SBD, a Fortune 200 company is a world-leading provider of tools and storage, commercial electronic security and engineered fastening systems, with unique growth platforms and a track record of sustained profitable growth.
#Elu#LI-BF1All qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran's status or any other protected characteristic.Requisition Number
All qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran's status or any other protected characteristic.Featured Category on SBD Careers
Customer Experience (Marketing, Sales, Service)