Commercial Intelligence Analyst - Towson, MDCome Build The World With Us
This is the career you've been waiting for your whole life. Joining the Stanley Black & Decker team means working in an innovative, tech-driven and highly collaborative team environment supported by over 58,000 professionals in 60 countries across the globe. Here, you'll get the unique chance to impact some of the world's most iconic brands including STANLEY TOOLS, DEWALT, CRAFTSMAN, MAC TOOLS and Black & Decker. Your ideas and solutions have the potential to reach millions of customers as we work together to write the next chapter in our history. Come build with us and take your career to new heights. Who We Are
We're the World's largest tool company. We're industry visionaries. We're solving problems and advancing the manufacturing trade through innovative technology and our Industry 4.0 Initiative. We are committed to ensuring our state-of-the-art "smart factory" products and services provide greater quality to our customers & greater environmental and social value to our planet. We are unique in that we have a rich and storied history dating back to 1843, but that hasn't stopped us from evolving into a vibrant, diverse, global growth company.Who You Are
You're a curious problem solver who has the ability to bring big ideas to life. You're creative and scrappy but can navigate a large organization with ease. You're agile and adaptable but work with precision to ensure we deliver top-notch customer experiences, always. You also have:
What You'll Do
- Bachelor's Degree in business or a related field.
- Minimum of 1 year of data management and data project experience, preferable experience with consumer products company.
- Systems knowledge or ability to learn quickly: SAP, Business Warehouse, Salesforce.com
- Proficient in all Microsoft Suite Software, especially MS Project, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Demonstrated detail-oriented, self-reliant, problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated effective time management skills through managing multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Experience working with multi-disciplinary and geographically dispersed teams.
- Professional verbal and written communication skills with comfort in presenting to all levels of the organization.
The Commercial Intelligence Analyst
will integrate data driven, service oriented analytics across the business and manage related processes. This position will support the North America Commercial Sales and Marketing Organizations to drive digital acceleration, reporting and distribution, and business intelligence initiatives. Specifically, you'll:
Benefits & Perks
- Act as a process owner for all key sales analytics and reporting as assigned
- Executional ownership of periodic analytics (daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly/annual) ensuring accurate and timely work output
- Formulate, develop and produce models to support advanced analytics, focusing on (but not limited to:
- Revenue optimization
- Commercial performance tracking and forecasting
- Operational Processes
- Fund and Expense Management
- Key market data (i.e. macro-economic factors, competitive landscape, etc.)
- Use analysis to recommend process and/or policy changes that improve the business' functioning and/or profits.
- Act as a key resource to develop specific analytical requirements as assigned, working with appropriate teams to manage follow up tasks
- Execute improvement initiatives related to the enhancement and automation of systems and processes as assigned
- Active participant in cross-functional project teams, ensuring project objectives, as assigned, are met
- Creation and ownership of presentation deck builds, including training guides
- Work through conflicting issues, roadblocks and dependencies; proactively manage risks, changes and communication with project stakeholders. Flex to big picture strategic view as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
You'll get a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits plan that includes medical, dental, life, vision, wellness program, disability, 401k, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Paid Time Off, including paid vacation, holidays & personal days, and tuition reimbursement. And, of course, discounts on Stanley Black & Decker tools and products and well as discount programs for many other vendors and partners. What You'll Also Get
- Career Opportunity: Career paths aren't linear here. Being part of our global company with 60+ brands gives you the chance to grow and develop your skills along multiple career paths.
- Learning & Development: Our lifelong learning philosophy means you'll have access to a wealth of state-of-the-art learning resources, including our Lean Academy and online university (where you can get certificates and specializations from renowned colleges and universities).
- Diverse & Inclusive Culture: We pride ourselves on being an awesome place to work. We respect and embrace differences because that's how the best work gets done. You'll find we like to have fun here, too.
- Purpose-Driven Company: You'll help us continue to make positive changes in the local communities where we work and live as well as in the broader world through volunteerism, giving back and sustainable business practices.
Stanley Black & Decker is one of the world's largest, fastest growing and most dynamic companies. SBD, a Fortune 200 company is a world-leading provider of tools and storage, commercial electronic security and engineered fastening systems, with unique growth platforms and a track record of sustained profitable growth. All qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran's status or any other protected characteristic.Requisition Number
Business Development City
All qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran's status or any other protected characteristic.Featured Category on SBD Careers
Customer Experience (Marketing, Sales, Service), Data & Emerging Technology (IT, Data Science, Data Analysis)