- Position Summary
- This work focuses on Care Management influence on metrics like length of stay, readmission, and financial outcomes as well as performance improvement initiatives. Identifies, collects, integrates and analyzes data in support of the assigned project and/or department. This position works independently and uses methodologies consistent with the established policies, procedures and regulator requirements affecting the department.
- Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- Education: Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent experience.
- License/Certifications: Other degrees/certification in an allied health profession may be preferred.
- Experience: 3 - 5 years' experience analyzing data required, in healthcare preferred.
- Department specific certification may be required.
- Ability to work and interact with multiple departments to achieve maximum compliance.
- Ability to manage and lead multiple projects.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills are essential attributes for this position.
- Intermediate knowledge of spreadsheet, relational database, graphics and word processing software is required. Skills with additional statistical software packages are desirable.
- Ability to work independently and self directed.
- Ability to pay attention to detail.
We offer benefits that support an individual's needs for today and flexibility to plan for tomorrow. Our package includes health and dental insurances, paid parental leave, retirement program, generous paid time off, and much more! Our comprehensive array of benefits are competitive, affordable, and include choices that meet specific, but ever changing, needs.
MaineHealth is a not-for-profit integrated health system consisting of eight local hospital systems, a comprehensive behavioral healthcare network, diagnostic services, home health agencies, and over 19,000 employees. It is the largest health system in northern New England and provides preventive care, diagnosis and treatment to 1.1 million residents in Maine and New Hampshire.
With a career at any of the MaineHealth locations, you'll be working with healthcare professionals that truly value the people around them - both within the walls of the organization and the neighborhoods that surround it. We are deeply invested in the wellbeing of our communities and employees. We believe in fostering a work environment of strong commitment, compassionate caring and continuous improvement. Our care - and the science behind that care - is top rate. Join us and your abilities will be challenged and enhanced as you take your career to another level.
Posting ID: 559421353Posted: 2020-06-24