We are searching for an experienced Material Handler for our Greenfield, Missouri location. This position requires qualified candidates to be safety conscious and able to perform required functions in a productive manner, working with tight schedules and deadlines.
Central Garden & Pet Company (NASDAQ:CENT), is a leading innovator, marketer and producer of quality branded products for the pet and lawn and garden supplies markets. Please visit our website at www.central.com for additional information.MEASURES OF SUCCESS
IDEAL CANDIDATE ATTRIBUTES
- Operate all material handling equipment safely and efficiently as required
- Maintain material handling equipment by completing daily log and noting and reporting any damage or malfunction
- Communication - Communicate any issues that affect Manufacturing production safety, accuracy, and efficiency to supervisor.
- Clean - Maintain a clean work environment
- Must have a forklift operator's license.
- Should have knowledge of Company products.
- Must be able to balance multiple priorities.
- Proven Computer Skills
- Must be able to sometimes lift .
- Must be able to work in a non-climate-controlled environment
- Must have basic math skills and be able to precisely follow instructions
- Work overtime and weekends as required
- Be able to work in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Work is performed in a manufacturing environment.
- Work temperatures may vary due to outside temperatures.
- Work environment may be dusty.
#LI-DNIAll successful applicants should expect to undergo a screening for prohibited levels of drugs prior to beginning employment.
Posting ID: 559421361Posted: 2020-07-08