E-Commerce Content Specialist - Towson, MD
We Don't Just Build the World, We Build Innovative Technology Too.
Becoming a part of Stanley Black & Decker (SBD) means that you thrive in an innovative and fast paced team environment supported by over 58,000 professionals in 60 countries across the globe. Working here gives you the unique chance to impact some of the world's most iconic brands including DEWALT, CRAFTSMAN, MAC TOOLS and STANLEY Security. Imagine being a member of one of our elite teams, where your ideas and solutions have the potential to reach millions of customers. You will help transform & write the next chapter in the history of SBD. And you will find an abundance of open doors and career paths that will take you as far as you want to go.Who Are We?
We're the World's Largest Tool Company. We are industry visionaries. We're solving problems and advancing the manufacturing trade through Innovative Technology and our Industry 4.0 Initiative. We are committed to ensuring our state-of-the-art "smart factory" products and services provide greater quality to our customers & greater environmental and social value to our planet. We are unique in that we have a rich and storied history dating back to 1843, but that hasn't stopped us from evolving into a vibrant, diverse, global growth company.
This is what we do at Stanley Black & Decker and you can be part of it.Your Role
The Global Customer Experience (GCX) team at Stanley Black & Decker is looking for a full-time E-Commerce Content Specialist to join our growing Global E-Commerce team. He/she will support the strategy and execution of e-commerce content supporting a portfolio with multiple brands.
This role is responsible for developing end-user focused content for our retail partner websites globally in order to increase engagement, drive online sales and ultimately support SBD's business goals.
This individual must be creative and strategic with a strong attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills. The ideal candidate will be able to manage competing priorities and collaborate with teams and departments globally to deliver the best online experience. Benefits & Perks
We offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits plan that includes medical, dental, life, vision, wellness program, disability, 401k, ESPP, PTO including paid vacation, holidays & personal days, tuition reimbursement, employee discounts and more!What's in It for You Career Mobility
: We're a global company offering significant avenues for personal development and growth, with multiple career paths. Training & Development
: We invest in our associates. Training and leadership development is a critical part of their business success.
Diversity: diversity is a part of every-day life at SBD. We respect and embrace differences. Diverse voices and experiences are the heartbeat of our high-performing, innovative workforce.Culture
: We pride ourselves on being an awesome place to work. You'll work in a collaborative, innovative team environment. and get to know your fellow employees at our fun events and community volunteering activities.Social Responsibility
: We make positive changes in the world. We prove our commitment to a sustainable world every day-by being a force for change where we work and live.What You'll Be Doing
- Owns E-Commerce efforts and facilitates content production for multiple brands.
- Manages creative development process for e-commerce content:
- Develops creative briefs and/or project request forms
- Submits and manages requests through project management platform
- Ensures creative meets brand standards and retail requirements
- Facilitates reviews with key stakeholders
- Collaborates and works closely with global teams:
- Brand Strategy teams + leads to understand new product launches and campaign efforts
- Channel, Sales and Market leads to understand promotions, top-selling SKUs, and retail specific needs
- Project Coordinators and Studio teams to track requests and align on timing
- Analytics to establish KPIs and execute testing and optimization
- Insights to leverage the path to purchase and user-journey to inform content strategy
- Develops E-Commerce copy for graphics and PIM system
- End-user focused, benefit driven copy for specific SKUs and category-level content
What We're Looking For
- Conducts quarterly content audits to identify opportunities to update or optimize existing content
- Maintain and train new employees or teams on E-Commerce best practices and content strategy
- 3+ years' experience in digital marketing, content strategy, or brand management
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, journalism or related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Providing writing samples encouraged
- Proficiency using PowerPoint and strong presentation skills
- Excellent analytical, time-management and project management skills with ability to supervise multiple projects
- Excellent interpersonal skills and comfortable working in a complex, matrixed organization
- Proactive, self-starter with a "get it done" mentality
- Brings people along in process and projects; team player required
Stanley Black & Decker is one of the world's largest, fastest growing and most dynamic companies. SBD, a Fortune 200 company is a world-leading provider of tools and storage, commercial electronic security and engineered fastening systems, with unique growth platforms and a track record of sustained profitable growth.
#Elu#LI-JF1All qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran's status or any other protected characteristic.Requisition Number
All qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran's status or any other protected characteristic.Featured Category on SBD Careers
Customer Experience (Marketing, Sales, Service)