eCommerce Content Coordinator - Miramar, FLCome Build The World With Us
This is the career you've been waiting for your whole life. Joining the Stanley Black & Decker team means working in an innovative, tech-driven and highly collaborative team environment supported by over 58,000 professionals in 60 countries across the globe. Here, you'll get the unique chance to impact some of the world's most iconic brands including STANLEY TOOLS, DEWALT, CRAFTSMAN, MAC TOOLS and BLACK&DECKER. Your ideas and solutions have the potential to reach millions of customers as we work together to write the next chapter in our history. Come build with us and take your career to new heights. Who We Are
We're the World's largest tool company. We're industry visionaries. We're solving problems and advancing the manufacturing trade through innovative technology and our Industry 4.0 Initiative. We are committed to ensuring our state-of-the-art "smart factory" products and services provide greater quality to our customers & greater environmental and social value to our planet. We are unique in that we have a rich and storied history dating back to 1843, but that hasn't stopped us from evolving into a vibrant, diverse, global growth company.Who You Are
You're a curious problem solver who has the ability to bring big ideas to life. You're creative and scrappy but can navigate a large organization with ease. You're agile and adaptable but work with precision to ensure we deliver top-notch customer experiences, always. You also have:
What You'll Do
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Digital or equivalent field experience
- 2+ years on ecommerce content/merchandising
- Experience in hands-on content management for Amazon seller/vendor central is a must.
- Strong proficiency in MS Office Suite, Adobe Photoshop and basic HTML knowledge is a plus.
- Responsible, accountable and proactive.
- Proficiency in manipulating large amounts assets/data.
- Highly organized, detail oriented, process focused, desire for continuous improvement.
- Ability to multi-task and reprioritize in a dynamic environment. Must perform under deadlines and multiple pressures.
- Excellent presentation skills. Must have the ability to effectively communicate with a wide variety of internal and external customers and suppliers.
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills are required. Driven by results
- Maintain documentation/guidelines to support new products and updates.
- Ability to work independently, yet collaborate as part of a team.
- Must have a high level of integrity, energy, passion and excitement and drive to make a difference!
The eCommerce Content Coordinator will oversee content on various retail websites by determining page layout and content to optimize product presentation for sales and visibility within search engines and ecommerce customer sites. Ensures content and promotions are consistent with SBD Brands and promotional standards. Specifically, you'll:
Benefits & Perks
- Manage content on multiple ecommerce sites: online set up for new, existing and/or seasonal products, including PDPs assets, attributes and categorizations, as needed.
- Consistently ensure accuracy of relevant product data for items available online and update where necessary.
- Works closely with brand, product marketing, and ecommerce sales and 3rd party contractors to publish customer facing content and to support the growth of SBD digital presence and promoting our products in e-commerce (ie. content includes product copy/specs, images, online product links, product categorization, SEO metadata, site search terms, banners, pdfs, and videos to increase overall site traffic and user engagement).
- Drive governance by ensuring content and online voice are consistent with branding, best practices, and other marketing efforts.
- Collaborates with the Content Manager, Ecommerce Manager and Digital Manager to create/execute a comprehensive content generation plan (including A+ product pages and customer product reviews) for each ecommerce site as assigned.
- Working with local markets to understand additional content requirements and/or publishing within the required timeframe.
- Uses other complementary online tools as available to create additional informative, educational and promotional copy including comparison charts, item tours, and base variant groups to keep online content fresh and accurate, and to optimize each site's online shopping experience.
- As assigned, conducts digital metrics analysis, audit and reporting to monitor content progress, to develop content to enrich the user experience and increase traffic via SEO.
You'll get a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits plan that includes medical, dental, life, vision, wellness program, disability, 401k, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Paid Time Off, including paid vacation, holidays & personal days, and tuition reimbursement. And, of course, discounts on Stanley Black & Decker tools and products and well as discount programs for many other vendors and partners. What You'll Also Get
- Career Opportunity: Career paths aren't linear here. Being part of our global company with 60+ brands gives you the chance to grow and develop your skills along multiple career paths.
- Learning & Development: Our lifelong learning philosophy means you'll have access to a wealth of state-of-the-art learning resources, including our Lean Academy and online university (where you can get certificates and specializations from renowned colleges and universities).
- Diverse & Inclusive Culture: We pride ourselves on being an awesome place to work. We respect and embrace differences because that's how the best work gets done. You'll find we like to have fun here, too.
- Purpose-Driven Company: You'll help us continue to make positive changes in the local communities where we work and live as well as in the broader world through volunteerism, giving back and sustainable business practices.
Stanley Black & Decker is one of the world's largest, fastest growing and most dynamic companies. SBD, a Fortune 200 company is a world-leading provider of tools and storage, commercial electronic security and engineered fastening systems, with unique growth platforms and a track record of sustained profitable growth. All qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran's status or any other protected characteristic.Requisition Number
All qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran's status or any other protected characteristic.