As a physician in an affiliated medical practice, provides medical services to patients in an assigned area.
1. Evaluates and treats patients with appropriate medical diagnostic and
treatment skills. Coordinates discharge planning with Case Manager for
2. Documents patient care performed, assessments made, and orders given.
3. Recommends, participates in, and actively works to ensure the success of
efforts to improve cost effectiveness of care provided to patients throughout
4. Accepts patient referrals from other physicians. Acts as admitting, attending and/or consulting physician for patients who require hospitalization for
primary medical diagnoses, depending on needs of patients, medical staff
5. Participates in academic programs (e.g. medical education and research) as requested.
6. Develops and oversees the patient care plan in connection with entire clinical
7. Works to ensure that patients receive the highest quality of care, in a timely,
effective, service-oriented manner.
8. Provides care in the context of promoting age- and culture-appropriate
informed choices, shared decisionmaking, and the right to self-determination.
Bachelor's degree Required
Doctor of Medicine Required
Requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision. Must be able to work in a stressful environment and take appropriate action.
Basic Life Support (BLS)
Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS)
Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS)
Posting ID: 559421523Posted: 2020-06-17