The phlebotomist collects blood specimens by venous and capillary puncture. They assist with other technical and clerical functions in the clinical laboratory. They communicate effectively with patients, physicians and co-workers.
Must meet at least one of the following requirements:
1. ASCP Phlebotomy registration (current or eligible).
2. Phlebotomy certification from approved phlebotomy course and six months of experience or 50 verified venipunctures
3. Registered EMT- Intermediate or EMT - Basic with one year of experience
4. American Registry of Medical Assistants certification with one year of experience
5. Six months of experience actively working as a phlebotomist.
Posting ID: 559421553Posted: 2020-06-03