We are always in search of Difference Makers to help us generate solutions and solve problems so that we can continue flooring the imagination of our customers; while providing value to their lives. We're redefining flooring with products that not only minimize climate impact but also foster beauty and allow people to connect and thrive.
If you would like to make a direct impact with a multi-billion dollar Fortune 500 global leader in flooring fashions, while making the world a better place, then we have an exciting opportunity for you!
Mohawk Industries is the world's largest flooring company - and we are growing. We are a Fortune 500 company (NYSE: MHK) and our competitive advantages are huge.
- Responsible for keeping the proper yarn supply close to the creel in order to change packages efficiently.
- Remove skinner package and place full package on creel.
- Patrol creel and keep yarn running from all spindles in use.
- Observe the creel, stop the beamer and run up breakouts, when necessary.
- Assist the operator in doffing a warp.
- Work within a team environment.
- Must be able to perform daily autonomous maintenance activities.
- Attend monthly team meetings.
- Maintain good housekeeping.
- Actively participate in the Quality Improvement Process.
- Perform any miscellaneous duties as required by supervision.
- Obey all safety rules and regulations.
- Report all accidents and/or injuries, no matter how slight, immediately to supervision
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk's vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Daltile, Durkan, IVC, Karastan, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, and Quick-Step. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world's largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don't Work participant.
Req Id: 28735
Posting ID: 559421569Posted: 2020-06-10