This position plays an intricate role in our patient's healthcare experience, it is necessary to have exceptional customer service skills and the ability to work in a fast paced environment. This position is responsible to collect and obtain specimens for both outpatients and inpatients, then submits them to facility laboratory for processing. The phlebotomist may also be expected to travel to local long-term care facilities and physician offices to complete blood draws, specimen pick-ups, and drop off needed supplies.
Education and Formal Training Required:
1. High school graduate or Graduate Equivalency diploma.
2. Completion of phlebotomy training.
3. Certification as phlebotomist is required
1. Proficient and knowledge of computer systems.
2. Ability to deal with confidential information.
3. Organizational and communication skills.
1. Phlebotomist Certification
2. If asked to perform duties of a Courier, must have an active valid PA Driver's License that is in good standing.
Posting ID: 559421713Posted: 2020-06-03