Smoke and tobacco free workplace (We do not hire smokers or tobacco users)
Able to pass a criminal background, drug & alcohol test.
Must have a valid driver license, be at least 18 to drive company golf carts and be at least 21 to drive tagged company vehicles.
Must comply with company vehicle insurance policy.
Pass a driver license check by the company insurance company.
Able to work all weekends, holidays and nights.
Supervises and assist's in all activities of workers engaged in maintaining and repairing physical structures of buildings and maintaining grounds by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Leads and assists workers engaged in painting and performing structural repairs to masonry
woodwork, HVAC, Refrigeration repairs and furnishings of buildings
2. Requisitions tools, equipment, and supplies. Inspects completed work for conformance to blueprints, specifications, and standards
3. Studies production schedules and estimates worker hour requirements for completion of job assignment
4. Interprets company policies to workers and enforces safety regulations
5. Establishes or adjusts work procedures to meet production schedules
6. Suggests changes in working conditions and use of equipment to increase efficiency of work crew
7. Analyzes and resolves work problems, or assists workers in solving work problems
8. Initiates or suggests plans to motivate workers to achieve work goals
Page 2 of 2
9. Operates various types of equipment as needed, front end loader, lull, trucks, etc.
10. Maintains time and production records
11. Confers with other supervisors to coordinate activities of individual departments
12. Performs activities of workers supervised
13. Other duties assigned, as needed
1. ASSIST IN supervising employees in Maintenance
2. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws
3. Responsibilities include assisting managers in interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
QUALIFICATIONS To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
Posting ID: 559421731Posted: 2020-06-03