We are always in search of Difference Makers to help us generate solutions and solve problems so that we can continue flooring the imagination of our customers; while providing value to their lives. We're redefining flooring with products that not only minimize climate impact but also foster beauty and allow people to connect and thrive.
If you would like to make a direct impact with a multi-billion dollar Fortune 500 global leader in flooring fashions, while making the world a better place, then we have an exciting opportunity for you!
Mohawk Industries is the world's largest flooring company - and we are growing. We are a Fortune 500 company (NYSE: MHK) and our competitive advantages are huge.
This position will provide security to the facility by limiting access to only authorized personnel, and deliveries. Monitor life safety systems and report abnormalities to the appropriate managers and or emergency services.
- Limiting access to only authorized personnel, and deliveries.
- Direct deliveries to the proper dock areas.
- Provide weight tickets to exiting trucks.
- Monitor life safety systems and report abnormalities to the appropriate managers and or emergency services.
- Maintain a login report of pickups and deliveries.
- Perform scheduled nightly patrols of the facility and grounds. Report abnormalities and safety concerns.
- Coordinate and assist with information and directions during an alarm event to emergency services.
- Investigate and prepare reports on accidents, incidents, and maintain related records.
- Observe departing vehicles to protect against thief of company property and ensure that authorized removal of property is conducted within appropriate requirements.
- Candidate must have a High School Diploma or GED.
- Candidate must have two years' experience in security or a related field.
- Must have a valid NC Driver's License.
- Must be willing to work nights, weekends, holidays and inclement weather.
- Must have basic computer skills.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication.
- Must be capable of de-escalating tense situations.
- Must meet physical requirements: sitting, standing, or walking for extended periods of time.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don't Work participant.
Req Id: 28994
Posting ID: 559421758Posted: 2020-06-03