Job Description:Principal Duties and ResponsibilitiesEssential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Efficient relief of all assigned positions (refer to appropriate job description for duties and responsibilities)
- Responsibilities of this position require the individual to be capable of performing several different jobs on a daily basis.
- Employees must adhere to all company policies, plant rules and safety regulations as outlined in the Employee Handbook.
- Adhere to good manufacturing practices to prevent product contamination.
- Comply with FDA, OSHA, EPA and all other regulatory agencies.
- Keeps work area clean.
- Working overtime maybe required.
- Employee must perform any other duties required or assigned as needed.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
qualifications, which should be required in filling a future vacancy in this position. Keep the position itself in mind rather than the qualifications of the individuals now occupying the position. The qualifications listed should be essential to job performance.Education
Experience(Length and Kind)
- High school graduate or GED equivalent experience in order to possess the following:
- Ability to read, writes and speak English
- Must have the ability to read and understand production schedules and procedures.
- Ability to perform basic math calculations to count product and fill orders.
Licenses, Certificates Or RegistrationSpecial Knowledge, Abilities, Skills
- None. Training program required in order to successfully perform this job.
- Physical ability to occasionally lift pallets weighing (50) pounds. Must be physically able to walk and stand long hours during shift hours.
The duties listed should not be construed as a total list of job functions the employee may be required to perform. Disability Assistance
TreeHouse Foods is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including those with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email email@example.com. In your email please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying. EEO Considerations
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
ApplyApplyNot ready to Apply?CHECK OUT OUR SIMILAR JOBS
- Production Assistant Jobs
- Factory Worker Jobs
- Jobs in Dallas, Texas
- Production Assistant Jobs Dallas, Texas
Not Ready To Apply?
Joining our Talent Network will enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.
Join Our Talent Network
2019 TreeHouse Foods
- All rights reserved
- Terms & Conditions
Posting ID: 559421877Posted: 2020-06-17