Job Description Application Deadline: August 21, 2020Please Note: The application deadline is Friday, August 21st; however, interested students are advised to apply as soon as possible as interviews may begin prior to the application deadline.2021 KBCM Tech Equity Research Summer Analyst - Portland, OR
KeyBanc Capital Markets is a leading corporate and investment bank providing capital markets and advisory solutions to dynamic companies capitalizing on opportunities in changing industries. Our deep industry expertise, broad capabilities and unique ideas are seamlessly delivered to companies across the Consumer & Retail, Diversified Industries, Healthcare, Industrial, Oil & Gas, Real Estate, Utilities, Power & Renewables, and Technology verticals. With over 800 professionals across a national platform, KeyBanc Capital Markets has more than $30 billion of capital committed to clients and an award-winning Equity Research team that provides coverage on over 700 publicly-traded companies.
The Summer Analyst program provides an excellent opportunity for senior-level banker and client exposure and higher, immediate "hands-on" experience. Interns work closely with teams of Research Analysts and Associates that cover over 700 stocks in 6 sectors. You will learn fundamental research and valuation skills, and capital markets perspective and industry knowledge. Interns may have the opportunity to rotate on two different desks throughout the summer, covering different sectors for varied experience, and will present a stock pitch as a capstone to the internship. Job duties may include:
- Perform financial modeling and valuation analysis on public and private companies: comparable company analysis, precedent transaction analysis, leveraged and discounted cash flow analysis.
- Assist in drafting offering memoranda, preparing internal committee memoranda, and creating client "pitch books", management and board presentations.
- Graduating with a degree May 2022 with relevant coursework in finance, accounting and/or economics
- Outstanding academic achievement (minimum GPA 3.5 preferred)
- Relevant work or internship experience
- Exceptional interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Demonstrated positions of responsibility and leadership
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Eligibility to work permanently in the U.S. without sponsorship now or in the future
KeyCorp is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to engaging a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Posting ID: 559421913Posted: 2020-06-17