The Project Manager will manage day to day project level schedules, financials, status internal/external, customer relationship. Manages baseline responsibilities for successful projects. Active participant in the day to day work leading towards POE and P&L adherence. EssentialJob Duties and Responsibilities
- Manages project level financials based on project milestones to ensure proper revenue recognition during project lifecycle, including project invoicing
- Stays aligned and in step with Customer's monthly POE
- Ensures projects meet milestones, schedules or timeline requirements.
- Provides timely project status updates to supervisor
- Maintains high scores (95 or higher) on the Customer Scorecard
- Attends meetings and conference calls with the customer or corporate staff to support the efforts of project and market staff management.
- Develops, maintains and grows working relationships with Customer, Vendors, and Contractors.
- Analyzes project finances to reconcile variances in project budgets and vendor purchase orders
- Investigates invoices and POs that are "rejected" or "on hold" by Purchasing Team
- Selects GC or assignment to SPG
- Works with Administration Supervisor to have work assigned to PCs
- Other job duties as assigned
- Excel and Microsoft Office proficiency
- Able to operate in a high stress, fast paced environment.
- 1-2 years managing a high volume of projects (preferably AT&T)
- Pre-planning and forward thinking
- Communication skills
- Problem Solving skills
- Financial acumen
- Ability to travel 50% of thetime
Posting ID: 559421922Posted: 2020-06-03