Interim Health Care is looking for an enthusiastic Occupational Therapist to join our team to provide care for our clients in the home setting: Jobs duties include but not limited to:
- Great communication.
- Assist the physician in evaluating the level of patient function.
- Complete initial and ongoing comprehensive assessments.
- Provide interventions and therapeutic treatments.
- Teach compensatory technique to improve the level of independence.
- Educate client/family to promote client's progress toward mutually established goals.
- FL OT license
- Current TB screening
- Current CPR certification
- Current auto insurance
- 2 years experience
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Free Education Courses
- Flexible Assignment to fit your Needs
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
Interim HealthCare is America's leading provider of home care, hospice and healthcare staffing. We offer one of the most comprehensive selections of career opportunities in the industry ranging from per diem to full-time.
If you're looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further. We offer the security of working for an established company. Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great jobs to great people for over 50 years and there are more than 300 offices across the country. That kind of stability combined with our commitment to integrity makes us your perfect career partner.
Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Each Interim HealthCare location is independently owned and operated. 2019 Interim HealthCare Inc.Other Info
- Job City: Marianna
- Job State: FL
- Employee Type: PRN
- Compensation Type: Hourly
Posting ID: 559422184Posted: 2020-06-17