Are you looking for a new challenge? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and have experience managing multi-unit restaurants? Do you want to have an impact and grow within a multi-state company? If so, our District Manager position is for you!
As a District Manager, you'll have the opportunity to:
- Oversee the daily operations, sales, and profitability of a specific district
- Manage budgeted sales goals and work with all employees to meet and exceed business goals
- Organize new store openings
- Provide proper training and establish goals for General Managers
- Ensure the employee handbook and all policies and procedures are implemented and enforced
- Conduct regular store visits to confirm stores are ready to do business on a daily basis
- Oversee training, staffing, and succession planning for all positions in the restaurants
- Ensure customer relation procedures are being executed and verify that customer complaints and issues are handled appropriately
To be successful as a District Manager, we expect you to:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Possess a high school diploma or the equivalent (Bachelor's degree in Business Management or equivalent preferred)
- Have 1-2 years of multi-unit restaurant experience in the Quick-Service Restaurant industry
- Have 3-5 years of multi-unit restaurant management experience, preferably in the QSR industry
- Have strong supervisory, organizational, and communication skills
Whether you're looking for a team environment, leadership opportunity, or the chance to build a business, we have great opportunities for you! Apply today to join the Meritage Hospitality family of Wendy's!
Meritage Hospitality Group is one of the nation's premier restaurant operators with more than 300 restaurants operating in 16 states. Meritage is headquartered in Grand Rapids, Michigan, operating with a workforce of more than 9,400 employees.
*The above statements are not all-inclusive.
*Wendy's will, upon request, provide reasonable accommodation in accordance with the ADA to known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified employee or applicant with a disability, unless doing so would cause Wendy's undue hardship.
Meritage Hospitality Group is headquartered in Grand Rapids, MI and is one of the nation's premier restaurant operators, with over 315 restaurants across 16 states and more than 10000 employees. At Meritage, we are inspired by opportunity and achieve our success through service. We value the growth and development of our people, and will provide you with the training and development you need to be successful in your career with us. We are proud to offer a great company culture, competitive pay, medical, dental, and vision insurance, PTO and paid holidays, 401k with company match, meal discounts, bonus plans, and other perks!