This role is integral to the success of our company bysupportingourWendy'sRestaurant Operations in Atlanta, GA. You will beresponsible for providing a variety of maintenance related services to several restaurant locations. You will need to provide a high level of customer service and have the ability to efficiently manage multiple projects. Job Title:
Full-time Maintenance TechnicianEducation:
High School Diploma required. Trade school or Associates degree preferredExperience:
Restaurant maintenance and QSR experience strongly preferredRequirements:
Proficiency withbusiness software and tablet technology,clean and valid driver's license (will run Background Check and MVR), must haveon-call flexibilityincluding nights, weekends and holidaysCompensation:
Hourlypayand benefits,paid holidays, PTO, meal discounts,vehicle and phone allowances ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain and repair cooking and prep equipment (e.g. grill, fryer, Frosty machine).
- Provide interior and exterior maintenance services including, but not limited to, electrical repair, plumbing repair, painting, carpentry, ceramic floor and tile repair, and acoustical ceiling repair.
- Develop and maintain solid working relationships with internal customers, outside vendors, suppliers and service providers; order and return parts as necessary.
- Operate and maintain a company service vehicle, must be able to maintain a vehicle log.
- Must be willing to drive over 30,000 miles per year and be available on call as necessary.
- Occasional computer and administrative work, must have ability to use business software.
Meritage Hospitality Group is headquartered in Grand Rapids, MI and is one of the nation's premier restaurant operators, with over 315 restaurants across 16 states and more than 10000 employees. At Meritage, we are inspired by opportunity and achieve our success through service. We value the growth and development of our people, and will provide you with the training and development you need to be successful in your career with us. We are proud to offer a great company culture, competitive pay, medical, dental, and vision insurance, PTO and paid holidays, 401k with company match, meal discounts, bonus plans, and other perks!