Huntington is seeking a Senior Capital Markets Risk Specialist to join our corporate Capital Markets Risk Management team. This individual will participate in all aspects of our market risk management infrastructure development, on-going corporate market risk measurement and management in a strong team-work oriented working environment. Job Responsibilities
- Implementation and operation of our market risk analytical system, including data preparation, research, and analysis in order to adequately measure residual market risks in FX, commodity, interest rate derivative, and fixed income portfolios.
- Daily market risk measurement, results analysis, risk factor and trend analysis, solving emerging issues, risk reporting, VaR backtesting, and risk results communication to various stakeholders.
- Implementing and executing the corporate Capital Markets risk management and governance framework in alignment with regulator's market risk management expectations.
- Synthesizing risk results and information into committee presentation materials, providing insights and recommendations for risk monitoring and management.
- Master's degree in finance, financial engineering, or other STEM fields
- 2 years of experience working in financial institutions
- Direct market risk management experience and CFA/FRM are preferred.
- Knowledge of capital markets (fixed income, FX, interest rate derivatives, commodities, please clearly define on your resume)
- Strong capability to communicate effectively (both in written and oral) with various stakeholders on complex risk subjects
- Team player, self-motivated, detail-oriented, and dedicated to deliverables
- Knowledge of US regulatory market risk management framework
EEO/AA Employer/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Tobacco-Free Hiring Practice: Visit Huntington's Career Web Site for more details.
Agency Statement: Huntington does not accept solicitation from Third Party Recruiters for any position
Posting ID: 559422516Posted: 2020-06-03