Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of a diverse team while working at an Industry Leading Organization, where our employees come first. At ManTech International Corporation, you'll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented Principal Reverse Engineer
to join our team in Hanover, MD. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Evaluates and analyzes complex malicious code through the use of tools, including disassemblers, debuggers, hex editors, un-packers, virtual machines, and network sniffers. Provide the findings in a technical report with details of the malware, identification parameters, advanced capabilities, and mitigation strategies.
- Perform research in the area of malicious software, vulnerabilities, and exploitation tactics. Apply technical knowledge of and expertise in identifying, developing, and integrating technical solutions critical to the success of client and analyze and reverse engineer hardware, firmware, embedded systems, larger integrated systems, and internal system and external interface protocols.
- Perform security testing and vulnerability analysis of data communications and telecommunication networks and comprehend network data flow and protocol stacks. Leverage expertise in software and hardware engineering methodologies and development environments to develop solutions as part of an integrated team.
- Demonstrate expertise in problem-solving and analysis to develop solutions to user requirements or resolve technical challenges.
- Develop, document, and execute system test plans and procedures to ensure systems meet performance requirements, work with a diverse group of skill sets, and develop requirements for tools or applications.
- Participate in all phases of the system and software development life cycle using C++, Python, and scripted languages and respond to evolving requirements in an Agile environment.
- Work with communication system hardware and as a part of a larger team with the potential to expand into Cyber analysis and reverse engineering. Contributes to the completion of milestones associated with specific projects. Provides solutions to a variety of complex technical problems. Plans and conducts assignments, generally involving the larger and more important projects or more than one project.
- May be considered a Lead.
- Requires Bachelor's degree or equivalent and seven to nine years of related experience.
- Minimum of three years' experience in technology/tools specific to the target platforms.
Security Clearance Requirements:Physical Requirements:
- Experience performing software vulnerability research
- Understanding of low-level OS internals
- Experience reading and/or writing assembly (x86, x64, ARM, MIPS, SPARC, 68k, PPC, or others)
- Understanding of network protocols (TCP/IP stacks, wire level protocols, RF communications, BGP, routing protocols, or others)
- Understanding of exploit mitigations such as DEP and ASLR
- Experience using reverse engineering tools such as IDA Pro, Binary Ninja, or Ghidra
- Experience using debuggers such as gdb, WinDbg, OllyDbg
- Experience developing device drivers
- Experience with modern source control (e.g., git, Atlassian, or similar)
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50%.
- Needs to occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
- Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine and computer printer.
- Often positions self to maintain computers in the lab, including under the desks and in the server closet.
- Frequently communicates with co-workers, management and customers, which may involve delivering presentations. Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations.
- May be asked to move Audio/Visual or Computer equipment
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.
Posting ID: 559422572Posted: 2020-06-03