Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of a diverse team while working at an Industry Leading Organization, where our employees come first. At ManTech International Corporation, you'll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented Cyber Security Forensic Analyst
to join our team in the Ft. Meade, MD area. Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Leads efforts for performing post-mortem analysis of the magnetic media, optical media, and volatile data (memory images) collected from compromised systems.
- Provides testimony related to forensic/malware examinations.
- Reverse engineers malware, using Dynamic and Static analysis.
- Support CND tool custom signature and correlation rules creation to enhance enterprise protections based on indicators discovered during the forensics analysis process.
- Identifies trends in incidents and malware and recommends enterprise protection measures based on incident trends.
- Researches new attacks and exploits.
- Writes and publishes cyber incident forensic/malware reports detailing findings and mitigation/remediation recommendations.
- Develops and documents malware and forensic analysis guidance, processes, and procedures.
- Contributes to the completion of milestones associated with specific projects. Provides solutions to a variety of complex technical problems.
- Plans and conducts assignments, generally involving the larger and more important projects or more than one project.
- May be considered a Lead.
- Perform all phases of the forensic examination of digital media, including on-site and off-site evidence acquisition/seizures, forensic analysis, and reporting, ensuring chain of custody is maintained and that applicable rules of evidence are adhered to.
Certs and Compliance
- Education and Experience: Requires Bachelor's degree or equivalent and 7 to 9 years of related experience.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in technology/tools specific to the target platforms.
- Continued employment is contingent on the successful completion of DOD certified digital forensic examiners courses.
: CISSP or CCNA or CEH or EC-Council Certified Security Analyst (ECSA) Preferred Qualifications:
Defense Cyber Investigations Training Academy (DCITA) 2013 - 2015
* Network Intrusion Techniques (not a must, but if they have it even better)
* Forensics and Intrusions in a Windows Environment
* Windows Forensic Examiner - EnCase
* Computer Incident Responder's Course
* Introduction to Networks and Computer Hardware
* Wireless Technology (not a must, but if they have it even better)
Joint Counterintelligence Training Academy (JCITA) 2015
* Counterintelligence Investigations in a Cyber Environment Course (CIICEC)
* GIAC Security Essentials (GSEC)
* GIAC Certified Incident Handler (GCIH)
* GIAC Certified Forensic Examiner (GCFE)
* GIAC Advanced Smartphone Forensics (GASF)
* SANS Memory Forensics In-depth
Use industry standard tools (EnCase, FTK, Nuix, X-Ways, XRY, Cellebrite, SIFT, AXIOM, VOLITIVITY FOUNDATION) to analyze mobile devices and other systems to locate and identify evidence of Advanced Persistent Threats (APTs), insider threats, intrusions, and malwareSecurity Clearance Requirements
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.