Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of a diverse team while working at an Industry Leading Organization, where our employees come first. At ManTech International Corporation, you'll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented Financial Analyst
to join our team in Washington, DC. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Develops plans including budgets and schedules to meet contractual/project requirements for an assigned portion of a program.
- Conducts program plan studies.
- Participates in establishing and defining program plan requirements. Coordinates interdepartmental development of program plans and interfaces with vendors and customers as required.
- Monitors and reports performance against plans to ensure that contractual, cost, and schedule objectives are met.
- Reports, analyzes, and interprets financial and operating data.
- Shall have a Bachelor's Degree.
- Shall have 5 or more years of Federal/DOD budget experience.
- Shall have 7 or more years of experience using Microsoft PowerPoint and Microsoft Excel applications.
Security Clearance Requirements:Physical Requirements:
- Experience with IPBS processes.
- Experience with CBJB processes.
- Experience with performance metrics.
- Experience with Intelligence Community (IC) fiscal formatting.
- Experience with Mission of Interest (MOI) and Country of Interest (COI).
- Experience with Counterterrorism Resource Alignment (CTRA).
- Experience with IRIS.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50%.
- Needs to occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
- Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine and computer printer.
- Often positions self to maintain computers in the lab, including under the desks and in the server closet.
- Frequently communicates with co-workers, management and customers, which may involve delivering presentations. Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations.
- May be asked to move Audio/Visual or Computer equipment
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.
Posting ID: 559422579Posted: 2020-06-03