Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Join the top Information Technology and Analytic professionals in the industry to make invaluable contributions to our national security on a daily basis. In this innovative, self-contained, Big Data environment, the ManTech team is responsible for everything from infrastructure, to application development, to data science, to advanced analytics and beyond. The team is diverse, the questions are thought-provoking, and the opportunities for growth and advancement are numerous. Duties, Tasks & Responsibilities
Required Experience, Skills, & Technologies
- Supporting large, enterprise footprint, deployments of Elasticsearch in a fast-paced, mission environment
- Providing full troubleshooting support to Elasticsearch deployments as needed, to include the systems and software levels
- Configuring, maintaining, and optimizing Elasticsearch environments
- Upgrading Elasticsearch as required
- Supporting the architecture, design, and deployment of new Elasticsearch clusters or capabilities as needed
- Optimizing Elasticsearch capabilities and working with other team members to ensure the highest possible level of data/search parity
- Creating, reviewing, and maintaining information technology documentation, particularly related to Elasticsearch capabilities and requirements
Desired Experience, Skills & Technologies
- Demonstrated experience with the design, implementation, and management of large (hundreds of nodes) Elasticsearch clusters
- Demonstrated experience with automated management and deployment systems, ideally Ansible
- Demonstrated experience performing Elasticsearch diagnostics and performance tuning
- Experience interfacing Hadoop with Elasticsearch
- Experience interfacing RDBMS implementations with Elasticsearch
- Experience supporting multiple simultaneous development implementations with Elasticsearch
- Experience with Red Hat
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.
Posting ID: 559422581Posted: 2020-06-03