Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of a diverse team while working at an Industry Leading Organization, where our employees come first. At ManTech International Corporation, you'll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
ManTech is looking for a highly motivated and qualified DevOps Engineer
in the Colorado Springs, CO area.
This rewarding and challenging position will support USCYBERCOM to produce an enterprise capability for the DoD to improve cyberspace operations and defend U.S. vital national security interests. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Support the evolution of USCYBERCOM's Unified Platform through the creation of Offensive, Defensive, and Shared Services applications using microservices.
- Resolve customer requirements and propose solutions for system modifications and enhancements.
- Discover and propose solutions to resolve various customer requirements. Solutions may include:
- Deployment of commercial or open source software.
- Development of custom software.
- System configuration modifications.
- Debugging and optimization.
- Collaborate with developers, system engineers, tester, operators, and customer program management to ensure quality product deliverables.
- Work within a Scaled Agile Framework Team environment.
- Ability to pivot quickly to address operationally-prioritized tasks.
- Ability to rapidly gain expertiseon new technologies, environments, methodologies and problemsets.
- Take self-initiative to remain knowledgeable and practiced in emerging DevOps technologies and trends.
Security Clearance Requirements:
- At least 5 years of overall experience in the functional area. Bachelor degree in related field required. Master's degree may substitute for 2 years of experience.
- Knowledge and application of container, orchestration, and container platform technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, and OpenShift
- Knowledge and application of continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) technologies such as GitLab, Jira, Confluence, Jenkins, Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Terraform, Cucumber, Junit, pytest, Nexus, Fortify, SonarQube, Twistlock, and Grafana
- Knowledge and application of database and data storage technologies such as Elasticsearch, MongoDB, Hadoop, Cloudera, Prometheus, PostgreSQL, and/or MySQL
- Experienced with source control and code repository tools
- Experience developing within Windows and/or Linux environments
- No clearance required.
- Applicants must be a U.S. Citizen.
- Sedentary work that primarily involves sitting/standing/walking/Talking and must be able to remain in a stationary position 50%.
- Moving about to accomplish tasks or moving from one work site to another.
- The person in this position needs to occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
- Requires frequently communicates with co-workers, management and customers which may involve delivering presentations. Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations.
- Communicating with others to exchange information.
- Working with computers.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.