Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of a diverse team while working at an Industry Leading Organization, where our employees come first. At ManTech International Corporation, you'll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement. Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, System Security / Risk Management Framework (RMF) Engineer
in to join our team in the Herndon Virginia
This rewarding and challenging position will support USCYBERCOM to produce an enterprise capability for the DoD to improve cyberspace operations and defend U.S. vital national security interests. Work is estimated to begin in the July/August 2020 timeframe. ManTech isdedicated to hiring the best of the best, and in order to do so we offer great pay and excellent benefits.Position Responsibilities:
Security Clearance Requirement:
- Ensures the Cyber Security Program and information systems institute DoD and NIST standards and methodologies for RMF
- Performs RMF security categorization, security planning, implementation of security controls, and conducting risk assessments.
- Performs engineering tasks that are broad in nature and are concerned with system security design, risk reduction, implementation and integration, including personnel, hardware, software and support facilities and/or equipment
- Provides guidance and support to technical and programmatic requirements derivation, especially focused on meeting security requirements
- Guides users and team members in formulating security requirements, advises on viability of alternative approaches, and conducts and evaluate feasibility studies
- Responsible for the integration of security requirements, design, risk mitigation and technology of complex systems
- Provides guidance and support to ensure seamless incorporation of new plans, designs and systems into ongoing operations
- Guides and participates in development of technical documentation associated with results analysis and risk mitigation
- Guides implementation of architectures, and adheres to USCYBERCOM Enterprise Architecture plans and guidance related to certification and accreditation of agency systems
- Individuals must have a Top Secret/SCI with Poly.
- Eight (8) years of demonstrated systems security engineering experience on programs that encompassed systems security architecture, requirements analysis, design, production, integration, test and transition into operations
- Four (4) years of experience performing Information Systems Security Officer functions or the equivalent for USCYBERCOM projects and offices
- Individuals must be a U.S. Citizen and hold a TS clearance with current SCI eligibility and FSP
- Applicants will be subject to a government security background investigation
- DoD 8570 compliance - at minimum, IAT Category, Level II certification
- Note: A Bachelor's Degree in computer science, computer engineering, information systems, or related discipline may be substituted for four (4) years of experience, or a Master of Science degree in computer science, computer engineering, information systems or related discipline may be substituted for six (6) years' experience
- The person in this position frequently communicates with co-workers, management and customers, which may involve delivering presentations. Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations
- Detect, Determine, Perceive, Identify, Recognize, Judge, Observe, Inspect, Estimate, Assess
- Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine and computer printer.
- The person in this position needs to occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50%
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.