Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of a diverse team while working at an Industry Leading Organization, where our employees come first. At ManTech International Corporation, you'll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented Communications Specialist to join our team in the Arlington, VA.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Establish customer service procedures in an environment requiring team work, efficiency, cross-training, and continuous improvement.
- Maintain a detailed knowledge of industry developments to ensure that products and services are state-of-the-art.
- Cross-train and provide assistance to all areas of the company and to customers.
- Responds to customer needs in a quick and effective manner.
- Maintains an extensive knowledge of company products and services, and coordinates activities with other Customer Service Reps.
- A Bachelor's degree in related technical field and a minimum of (5) five years of related sales and/or technical experience.
Security Clearance Requirements:
- A current TS/SCI clearance.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position (50%) fifty percent of your time.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.