Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of a diverse team while working at an Industry Leading Organization, where our employees come first. At ManTech International Corporation, you'll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented Senior Software Engineer
to join our team in Washington, DC.
Security Clearance Requirements:Physical Requirements:
- Positions Qualifications:
- Shall have 5 or more years of experience securely developing software products (client applications, web applications, and automation and/or orchestration scripts) using common/standard programming languages for deployment and utilization across an enterprise-level multi-platform (Windows, *nix, etc.) information system.
- Shall have 3 or more years of experience directly working with and using relational database technologies.
- Shall have 3 or more years of experience supporting, maintaining, and documenting software functionality.
- Shall have 3 or more years of experience working independently within an Agile/Scrum development environment.
- Demonstrated experience in capturing, analyzing, and decomposing stakeholder and/or product requirements in order to generate design solutions that will be implemented, tested, and eventually transitioned to the operational environment that acknowledge technical, compliance, schedule, and cost constraint.
- Shall meet the minimum credential requirements for a Journeyman proficiency level for specialty area Securely Provision - Technology Research & Development as outlined in SECNAV M-5239.2.
- Desired Qualifications:
- Strongly desired to be ISC(2) Certified Secure Software Lifecycle Professional (CSSLP), or be able to obtain CSSLP certification after hiring.
- Strongly desired to have 5 or more years of experience conducting SDLC analysis to include: software analysis, code analysis, requirements analysis, software review, and identification of code metrics, system risk analysis, security analysis, and software reliability analysis.
- Strongly desired to have 5 or more years of experience designing, engineering, implementing, and maintaining software development solutions in secure processing environments which must adhere to U.S. Government Information Assurance and Security standards such as the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs).
- Strongly desired to have 3 or more years of experience conducting and evaluating formal software testing and quality assurance.
- Strongly desired to have 3 or more years of experience writing production-grade software products leveraging Object Orientated and/or Functional Programming skills.
- Demonstrated experience with additional programming, scripting, and web-based languages to include, but not be limited to, AngularJS, C++, Cascading Style Sheets (CSS), HTML, Java, JQuery, Ruby, Hypertext Preprocessor (PHP), Python, PowerShell, Visual Basic, etc.
- Demonstrated experience with current development, source code, project management, and version control management tools (e.g. Git, Jira, Subversion).
- Demonstrated experience working with Database Administrators (DBAs) to leverage Microsoft SQL Server database technologies to fulfill relational database requirements.
- Demonstrated experience working with Microsoft Internet Information Services (IIS) web services to offer web site and web-based applications to production environments.
- Familiarity with the concept, implementation, and operations associated with DevOps in a hybrid IT organization, with personal experience working with disparate Software Development and Operations and Maintenance (O&M) teams to support a variety of in-house development code-based solutions through a Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Ability to provide technical guidance to team members, lead application architecture discussions and decisions, and train and mentor less experienced software developers.
- Ability to manage changes in product priority and balance their impact on ongoing development efforts.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50%.
- Needs to occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
- Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine and computer printer.
- Often positions self to maintain computers in the lab, including under the desks and in the server closet.
- Frequently communicates with co-workers, management and customers, which may involve delivering presentations. Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations.
- May be asked to move Audio/Visual or Computer equipment
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.
Posting ID: 559422615Posted: 2020-06-03