Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Your Growth, ManTech's Promise, OUR Mission.Continue to Secure the Future.
Become an integral part of a diverse team in the Mission, Cyber and Intelligence Solutions (MCIS) Group. Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, mission-oriented Software Engineer, Mid in the Chantilly, VA area. At ManTech, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Our customers have high standards, are technically adept, and use our products daily to support their mission of protecting national security. Our contributions to our customer's success is driving our growth.
The Software Engineer, Mid will be a key member of our Prime Contractors development team. This team will design, implement and sustain a robust security platform that enables the integration and automation of continuous monitoring functions. The team will provide full lifecycle engineering support for the Special Communications Office to correlate, aggregate, and disseminate data related to XACTA Assets. The successful candidate must be an enthusiastic and passionate engineering professional, have expertise in a variety of development languages, COTS and GOTS, and be able to work independently and as part of a team. A qualified candidate will be responsible for the following duties and responsibilities, but are not limited to:
Security Clearance Requirement:
- Write stable, extensible, and maintainable code
- Integrate with third-party APIs and internal utilities
- Participate in code reviews
- Participate in the projects agile process
- Translate technical requirements into high-quality, secure, and robust implementations
- Current TS/SCI w/ Poly clearance is required.
- Requires Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- At least 5+ years of relevant experience
- A+, Security + or Network + Certification (Or ability to get within 3 months of employment)
- Experience contributing to a large software project
- Ability to design features for and maintain long standing software systems with a small team of developers
- Strong knowledge of data structures and audit events
- Experience with XACTA
- Quick learner, both able and willing to learn new technology and software
- Ability to work with minimum supervision, while collaborating with team members regularly
- A passion and desire to produce elegant code
- Report writing
- Understanding of REST APIs
- Exposure to databases and SQL, tuning and configuration
- Experience with continuous integration and deployment
- Experience with Amazon Web Services and/or other cloud service providers
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.