Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of a diverse team while working at an Industry Leading Organization, where our employees come first. At ManTech, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, mission oriented Software Developer
in the San Antonio, TX
area, with strong experience producing solutions for network devises and Customer relationships. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Understand assembly programming concepts (MIPS, X86, PowerPC).
- Ability to work in a team environment using modern version control systems and Agile development methodology.
- Experience with software debugging tools and techniques.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- Experience with reverse engineering and network security tools, including IDA Pro and Wireshark.
- Proficient C programming skills.
- Experience working with network devices.
- Experience with software debugging tools and technicques.
- Python experience.
- Linux experience.
- Embedded systems development experience.
- Experience working within and supporting DevOps toolchains.
: Applicants MUST HAVE an active TOP SECRET security clearance with eligbility to obtain SCI. Physical Requirements:
- Sedentary work that primarily involves sitting/standing/walking/Talking and must be able to remain in a stationary position 50%.
- Moving about to accomplish tasks or moving from one work site to another.
- The person in this position needs to occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
- Requires frequently communicates with co-workers, management and customers which may involve delivering presentations. Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations.
- Communicating with others to exchange information.
- Working with computers.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.