Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of a diverse team while working at an Industry Leading Organization, where our employees come first. At ManTech International Corporation, you'll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented Engineering Configuration Manager to join our team in the Marshall, VA area.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage all configuration items for integration engineering efforts, ensuring all artifacts for new technology insertion are complete, valid, and captured.
- Shepherd new technologies through the CCB process.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining configuration management tools and supporting configuration identification, control, reporting, release and delivery of products and systems.
- Perform configuration management and release engineering tasks to ensure new product operating parameters are documented, comply with standards and are logistically sustainable.
- Develop and maintain system configuration management processes, procedures and documentation in support of customer requirements.
- Design and implement build procedures to aid in product creation and use. The development of internal configuration standards and training others to use configuration management tools may also be required.
- Maintain and update processes and procedures to support the engineering build process.
- Exercise creative thinking and ideation to advance business performance.
- Deliver innovative, flexible, integrated solutions to meet customer and changing business needs.
- Comply with all customer policies and procedures.
- Creates and maintains CM process, best practice and policy documents to ensure CM rigor and improve efficiency.
- Author SOPs related to standard IT workflows.
- Provide weekly status reports to customer and ManTech management on the status of all ongoing CM activities.
- Ability to travel up to 25%.
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications such as Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Experience using Microsoft SharePoint.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Must have Bachelor degree and 7-9 years of related experience.
- Proven experience in recommending solutions that improve customer satisfaction andor the mission of the customer.
- Proven experience implementing configuration management practices in an IT engineering and sustainment organization.
- Experience utilizing CMDB technology.
Security Clearance Requirements:
- An active and current TS/SCI clearance is required.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50%
- The person in this position needs to occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
- Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine and computer printer.
- The person in this position frequently communicates with co-workers, management and customers, which may involve delivering presentations. Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.