Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of a diverse team while working at an Industry Leading Organization, where our employees come first. At ManTech International Corporation, you'll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented ServiceNow Developer to join our team in the Chantilly, VA area.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Develop ServiceNow solutions and enhancements using core Platform capabilities
- Develops the applications including configuration, report development and data migration, where applicable
- Identifies and implements best-practice solutions to address client requirements.
- Performs custom development and 3rd party integrations
- Performs unit-testing and resolves code defects
- Migrates code changes to the production environment
- Assists with technical design and documentation
- Collaborates with internal stakeholders and team members to build solutions in ServiceNow that support business requirements
- Bachelors in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent
- 5-7 years of software development experience with minimum of 2 years of experience working on a large and complex software development project
- Experience with developing Service Catalog and ServiceNow workflows
- Minimum 2 years designing ServiceNow architecture, data designs, or overall solution architecture
- Prior experience using source control systems (like, git)
- Experience with web site content development and testing
- Must be US Citizen
- Possession of a U.S. government TS/SCI security clearance with polygraph is required.
- Certified ServiceNow Administrator (CSA)
- Logical problem-solving approach and the ability to clearly communicate the situation and proposed solution to the customer
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to present in a group setting
- Possesses a sense of urgency, strong organizational and follow up skills
Security Clearance Requirements:
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 75% of the time.
- Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine and computer printer.
- The person in this position frequently communicates with co-workers, management and customers, which may involve delivering presentations. Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations
- Must be able to detect information on a computer screen
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.